Detail Weekend 2011

G

Gus-Gus

Little bit...

Had a talk with Steve today lol i need a better mindset i think it wont be a problem anymore..

when the wife said to me yesterday You could have stayed if you wanted... *harumph*

ronkh

Da King
Hey, What's up folks! I must say I had quite an experience this past weekend..I'll be sure to be prompt in the fall so I can get more done...I learned quite a bit, and I did like the way my car looked at the end of the day..

Which car?
(im old and my memory is fading)

P

pgcobravert

I sure wish I could have made it. It looks like a good time.

awd330

Advanced Helper
Another set of pictures

Here are a few snaps from Saturday.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 17
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 21
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 22
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 21
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 20
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 20
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 22
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 17
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 22
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 22

awd330

Advanced Helper
and a few more...

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 19
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 18
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 19
  • n.jpg
    n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 19
  • o.jpg
    o.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 23
  • p.jpg
    p.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 21

kitzy

Advanced Helper
Nice pics. Some classics in there like the Pockets/Ron and the Gus do whatever the hell he's doing in that one picture.

awd330

Advanced Helper
Nice pics. Some classics in there like the Pockets/Ron and the Gus do whatever the hell he's doing in that one picture.
Pockets was helping Ron hold his tummy in. Gus was just hamming it up for my camera.

T

thepaintmedic

Fall detailing weekend

I regret I was unable to attend this detailing weekend due to a function with many out of town relatives in for the holiday. If it was like last year then I missed a great time. Truly enjoyed meeting everyone last year and really wanted to be there for this one. Looks like it was again a great event. I really wanted to test out the new product that was being revealed
I think it is fantastic that there will be an event this fall. I am defintely in. I hope there is enough people interested to do a fall detail weekend
Look forward to seeing everyone this fall

Lou

G

Gus-Gus

Hey when someone yells act naturally.. i cant help but do something non natural.. just how i roll i guess... Really excited to hear about the fall weekend.. and cant wait.. i would think there wwould be a lot more interest in the fall when it isnt quite as hot and humid as july.. :)

E

eclass420

It was nice to see everybody last weekend. I'm loooking forward to the possibility of a detailing weekend in the fall. I think I may have caught a bad case of the detailing bug!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
It was nice to see everybody last weekend. I'm loooking forward to the possibility of a detailing weekend in the fall. I think I may have caught a bad case of the detailing bug!

Great to see you Kurt ... you just amazed us with your skill and persistence :)