Detail Weekend 2011

ronkh

Da King
P7020037.jpg

P7020042.jpg

P7020043.jpg

W

wallywax

Had a fun time today! Even thou it rained. We still got work done :). Those onions on the hot dogs tasted sooo good. Nice rotary practice on the grill Steve :) She sure did shine up nice lol.

kitzy

Advanced Helper
I had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone that came and see some of the people again that I already knew. A lot of good people and a lot of laughs as always.

I am glad to be home though and relaxing though. I'll try to get some pictures up then.

Matth

Advanced Helper
Couple pictures I got from this weekend

Attachments

• Poorboys 2011' 009.jpg
    Poorboys 2011' 009.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Poorboys 2011' 019.jpg
    Poorboys 2011' 019.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Poorboys 2011' 010.jpg
    Poorboys 2011' 010.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Poorboys 2011' 014.jpg
    Poorboys 2011' 014.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Poorboys 2011' 016.jpg
    Poorboys 2011' 016.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Poorboys 2011' 017.jpg
    Poorboys 2011' 017.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Poorboys 2011' 008.jpg
    Poorboys 2011' 008.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 8
G

Gus-Gus

lol the giant poorboy is saying "Holy shit i can see myself in that car!"

kitzy

Advanced Helper
very nice Matt :smt103 the Acura next to you was also a great transformation.

I think you're thinking of NINaudio's Honda Accord which did look fantastic as well. There was an Acura Integra across from him though that looked good as well.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
A big thanks goes out to Pockets, Marj, Rich, Gus, Mike, Steve,Kurt and of course King Ron :cool: who volunteered to help set up , help others, and clean up too :smt023 We couldn't do it with out them. Thanks to all the participated, there were a lot of great looking cars leaving each day :mrgreen:
We might consider a one day event in the fall if there is enough interest ;)

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Hey everyone I had a great time, though I was really tired on Sunday! I wanted to thank Steve for holding the event and everyone else who helped, it was a great help having so many knowledgable people there. A special thanks for Gus, you really helped me out a lot, with the PC and the advice. I think now that I got most of the scratches and swirls out of my paint (there are some scratches on the passenger side I want to work more on) I will try the polish with carnauba next time. =)

C

Concours.John

Thanks for the pics. I had to work all weekend and just got home. I was really hoping to schedule around for this. It would have been great to do the Disco since it no longer goes off road. It could use some help.
Looks like a great time.