Detail Weekend 2011

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
So after I finished cleaning the exterior of my car I went inside to clean the windows. I came out after a few minutes and a bird had already bombed my trunk. :|

Will there be a vacuum available or should I bring one?

W

wallywax

ahhhhh :(. A customer called me and wants me to do 2 interior details for his mom and dads car today. So I will be attending tomorrow. If it is rainy tomorrow will it still be on?????

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
So after I finished cleaning the exterior of my car I went inside to clean the windows. I came out after a few minutes and a bird had already bombed my trunk. :|

Will there be a vacuum available or should I bring one?

there will be one available...

ahhhhh :(. A customer called me and wants me to do 2 interior details for his mom and dads car today. So I will be attending tomorrow. If it is rainy tomorrow will it still be on?????

it's rain or shine ... there is only a slight chance of a passing late afternoon shower, which is not unusual for a Detailing Weekend, so we'll be here

G

Gus-Gus

Boy I'm tired from a long day of drinking water and eating hot dogs!

Last edited:

Matth

Advanced Helper
Thanks to the PB crew for putting this on. Good seeing the familiar faces and meeting the new ones.

I can't move right now, but my car looks good!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pockets

Thanks to the PB crew for putting this on. Good seeing the familiar faces and meeting the new ones.

I can't move right now, but my car looks good!

Yes it was a lot of fun Matt good to see you again too have fun at the beach!

ronkh

Da King
Some pics from day 1

P7020001.jpg

P7020002.jpg

P7020004.jpg