Da King
his
20140913_211650_zpstkrxkwyo.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
hers
20140913_211640_zpsirb42edw.jpg

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Did a little brunch yesterday. I've had blue corn chips, so I just had to try some blue potatoes done up like home fries.

Ended up with potatoes, bacon, onions, red bell peppers, hungarian wax peppers, beef kielbasa, 4 cheese blend, and a sunny side egg on top of a english muffin.

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Looks good Ron! Girlfriend and I just made it to Disney, will try and get some food and wine fest pics up after we go!

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
I know what ya mean, we ate a quick couple and didn't get the pics of those.. we'll have to do it next year not rushed meeting family friends after.

Did a quick grill today of a filet and 2 cheddar bacon burgers, nothing fancy but I've been slacking on food pics

ronkh

Da King
I know what ya mean, we ate a quick couple and didn't get the pics of those.. we'll have to do it next year not rushed meeting family friends after.

Did a quick grill today of a filet and 2 cheddar bacon burgers, nothing fancy but I've been slacking on food pics

mmmmmm
ookin good

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
hey, at least turkey is spelled right. :shock:

and the fact that juice needed to be plural? there's a whole lot going on in there! :smt101

I will try and get some pics of the meal today, if there's ever a free hand not feeding lol.