New Breakfast, Lunch, Snack & Dinner Thread

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
feel bad .. no pictures but .. tonight was ravioli night ..cheese for the family, meat for me ..yum .. but that's not the good part ..

went to the store and I picked out a Prime Filet Mignon (almost a pound), and told him to grind it !! He looked at me like I was out of my mind to ruin such a fine piece of meat ... he went in the back and I watched him put it through .. he came back with a gorgeous bag of ground filet ... he asked what I was going to do with it and I told him, make meat sauce, He said that is one expensive sauce and he asked why the Filet ... Since he looked puzzled I told him his ground sirloin was too lean and the ground chuck was too fatty (wife wouldn't deal with it), he looked across his meats and said **** good choice ... and it was ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ronkh

Da King
feel bad .. no pictures but .. tonight was ravioli night ..cheese for the family, meat for me ..yum .. but that's not the good part ..

went to the store and I picked out a Prime Filet Mignon (almost a pound), and told him to grind it !! He looked at me like I was out of my mind to ruin such a fine piece of meat ... he went in the back and I watched him put it through .. he came back with a gorgeous bag of ground filet ... he asked what I was going to do with it and I told him, make meat sauce, He said that is one expensive sauce and he asked why the Filet ... Since he looked puzzled I told him his ground sirloin was too lean and the ground chuck was too fatty (wife wouldn't deal with it), he looked across his meats and said **** good choice ... and it was ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No fair !!! Tonight is turkey taco night.