Rinseless and Clay lube - Possible future product?

JustJesus

Helper
Any chance that Poorboy's will ever release a rinseless wash? Yes, S&W and S&G are great, but I'm so stuck on rinseless type washing, it would be cool to have a Poorboy's version.

Also, how about a Clay Lube concentrate? I absolutely love Poorboy's wonderful smelling Clay Lube, but the cost is a bit high when compared to using a concentrate from another company. I have actually considered getting the 5 gallon Clay Lube on a sale, but i don't have room for it :( I'm still clearing things out of the garage.

Ohhhhh it smells sooooo good. And it's slick. Makes claying process more enjoyable

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Any chance that Poorboy's will ever release a rinseless wash? Yes, S&W and S&G are great, but I'm so stuck on rinseless type washing, it would be cool to have a Poorboy's version.

Also, how about a Clay Lube concentrate? I absolutely love Poorboy's wonderful smelling Clay Lube, but the cost is a bit high when compared to using a concentrate from another company. I have actually considered getting the 5 gallon Clay Lube on a sale, but i don't have room for it :( I'm still clearing things out of the garage.

Ohhhhh it smells sooooo good. And it's slick. Makes claying process more enjoyable

it is really hard to do concentrates that work for everyone :(

our water is processed many times and makes the quality raw material work better, so a finished product is consistent as is the results.

If someone had some strange concentrate of minerals in their water and mix it with a concentrate there could be an adverse chemical reaction and the product could fail .. probably not to all but to some ...

Would you like a 2.5 gallon size custom made for your space? and yes it smells so good that I clay when I really don't have to....

JustJesus

Helper
That makes sense. I overlooked the fact that not many of us would mix a concentrate with distilled water. I'm sure many would use regular tap water. The stuff at my house is pretty bad.

The 4-5 bottles of Clay Lube I have looked very consistent. That's a plus!

I'm liking the idea of the 2.5 gallon size custom made. I think I will say yes to that. But let's hold off a bit. I'm waiting on my order as I'm trying to use up some more products so I can replace them with Poorboy's stuff. And of course, the coveralls :)

I told my wife that the Clay Lube and coveralls will be my Christmas gift to myself! She thinks I'm a nerd.

JustJesus

Helper
Ha! Yeah, she does. That was the consensus when I posted the pic of her holding LNR at our wedding reception :) just prior to the cake cutting