Poorboy's World Spray and Rinse Product Demo

P

Pockets

Got a chance to wash the trucks today at work and decided that I would show you all how well Spray and Rinse works even on a badly neglected rim's. Sad to say that it's my own truck :shock: but onto the pictures :smt101

Here is a shot of the rim before anything done to it no previous washing

BeforeAnything_zps2b2ee7ff.jpg

Here it is after being pressure washed

AfterPressureWashing_zpsf29b5ca9.jpg

Even after being pressure washed there is still a lot of crud and baked on dust

BeforeSR_zpsa5d7fc02.jpg

Center Hub Before

HubCapBefore_zps29f22ecc.jpg

Spray and Rinse liberally applied (remember what it does not touch it can not clean) I also sprayed the barrels of the rims

SprayandRinseDwelling_zps15c4e0b9.jpg

After dwelling on the rim for around 5 mins or so (still on the rim not rinsed off yet)

SprayandRinseAfterDwelling_zpsb101d1cd.jpg

Rinsed away with absolutely NO scrubbing NO rubbing and NO brushing! Rim is clean as can be

Rinsedoff_zps09b4d887.jpg

Center hub after (you can also catch how clean it got the barrels that were black before)

CenterAfter_zps95852c12.jpg

Just something funny can you guess which letter was at the bottom of the rim and had all the Spray and Rinse drip over it? =)

WhichLetter_zps33105d93.jpg

This was all done with a pressure washer but you can get the same results using a decent pressure hose.

Simple and easy to use!

-Chris

P.S. - I did not bother to clean the white letters because I am getting 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's put on tomorrow morning =)

P

photog_gabe

One of my favorite PB products in my arsonal. I get the same outcome without a pressure washer. I have 2 bottles of this stuff always available. 1 full strength and the other 1:1 for my weekly cleanings. Even at 1:1 it takes off any soilage on my wheels without the need to agitate.