Poorboys Glass Cleaner

Bunky

Advanced Helper
I would like to add that the sprayer on the new glass cleaner is different from other sprayers (like with Spray and Wash). It seems to provide a finer mist.

van185

Advanced Helper
I was wondering when the glass cleaner would be released also. I'm almost out of the sample and really like it. I've tried it on really dirty windows and it works great. I'm ready to buy it by the gallon and go away from Sprayway.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
we are completing the label and tweaking the directions .. should be in the near future ;)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Very soon my friend .. the labels have been completed and the product should be coming within the next few weeks;)

G

gedgem31

Great to hear Steve. I learned a good lesson with this glass cleaner. Don't tell your wife that you just got a really good product. She will take it while you are not looking, use it on all her windows and mirrors around the house and you may never see it again. I know this from experience. Looking forward to this :D

van185

Advanced Helper
I saw on Facebook where the window cleaner looks like it's ready. I was just checking to see when it can be ordered? Thanks

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
It is in stock and Pockets is working in his spare time :smt024:smt079 but we have been swamped so, it has taken a back seat ... give us a pm or email and we'll get you out some :)