Good night Irene

Matth

Advanced Helper
Hey guys, this is how I spent my week. Just about done cleaning up but the smell...forget about it.

This whole town got crushed. There are stores behind ours that had 8' of water in there basement and were completely wiped out!

4thofJuly11107.jpg

4thofJuly11103.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
wow is an understatement ... and unfortunately not many people have the flood insurance needed :(

good luck with the clean up and the storm we are having now and for the next few days :roll:

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Sorry to see that Matt, I understand the smell all too well. My whole mostly finished basement got wiped out in it. Funny thing is we were fine during the rain, but the tides on the river is what killed us. We ended up with 4.5 feet in the basement and garage. A couple more inches and it would've wiped out the shelf my poor boy's products were on! lol

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Sorry to see that Matt, I understand the smell all too well. My whole mostly finished basement got wiped out in it. Funny thing is we were fine during the rain, but the tides on the river is what killed us. We ended up with 4.5 feet in the basement and garage. A couple more inches and it would've wiped out the shelf my poor boy's products were on! lol

now that would have been really bad :smt107