Prayers for a friend

kitzy

Advanced Helper
Rabbi, good to hear things are getting better. Best wishes your way. Hope things continue to look up.

Nourah

Woman of the World
sorry for no caps but out 10 fingers only 3 of them work well.
thank you all for the get well prayers and wishes as they obviously worked.
today i went to the burn center and was told no skin grafts are needed. i am a happy man.
now wearing a compression sleeve and glove.it is and will be a long slow healing process.
besides your well intentions my wife's love and caring of me are responsible for my recovery.
what she does,done, and has gone through is more than one person should have to bear as not only does she have to take care of me but also our granddaughter during the day and an 84 yr. old dad.
again i thank you all for you people are a class act and even in this condition i am a very lucky person.

rabbi . . . that is great news indeed!!

Kudos to the lovely Mrs. B & continued prayers for both of you!! :smt061

ronkh

Da King
So glad to hear from you. Glad you're on teh mend so to speaak.

If ya need something please shout. (Candy?)

J

John Henry

What!? Just when you think it's safe to surf...

Sorry to hear about your accident, my friend. Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way from FL.

Jay

P

Page

rabbi glad to hear you are up and around, I hope every thing go's real well for you DUDE

P

Pockets

Good to hear from you Rick wishing all the best! And excellent news about not needing the skin graph

awd330

Advanced Helper
:smt085 I was saddened to hear about your accident. Glad to know that you're healing well. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.