Poorboy's World Detailing Weekend 2012

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
Well yes 2 days for some of us but we are SPESHUL and by speshul i mean we get access to all of the top secret not yet released products and the Poorboys VIP lounge

No he's not He has it all lined up in his mind to spend all his time at the freshly made bread factory down the road.

Nourah

Woman of the World
Safe travels to all! I know you'll all have a great time learning from the masters!!

:smt061

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well the weekend has arrive and so will the hottest days of the year as usual :smt004 For those coming bring sunscreen this could be the second hottest Detail Weekend we ever had ... there will be plenty of water and ice ... of course indoors in Air Conditioned should you need to just cool down and take a break.

Gus is halfway through PA :)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Detail Weekend has arrived with plenty of heat ..about 95F but with a light breeze it was not too bad. Lots of detailing going on and we all just had our hot dog cart Sabretts w/ home made onion sauce :D
DSCN0310 (Small).JPGDSCN0322 (Small).JPGDSCN0311 (Small).JPGDSCN0312 (Small).JPGDSCN0313 (Small).JPG

G

Gus-Gus

It was a hot one...but the water was cold the tents were plentiful and the hot dogs were delicious cant wait for tomorrow!

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
just a few of the things that went down
IMG_1007.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
here is the after of Ed's Nitro

DSCN0323 (Small).JPG

Hood & Fender of Bobby G's son in law

DSCN0324 (Small).JPGDSCN0325 (Small).JPG

more of the finished product later

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Hey guys, I'm not making it out today. I've been having shoulder issues and had hoped they would clear up but they haven't. :-(

G

Gus-Gus

Im home safe and sound...
Would like to give a special thanks to Steve and Pockets for hosting the event! Had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs
Big thanks to Beercan for keeping me hydrated and entertained
Thanks to Marj for helping me with my interior windows... if it weren't for you... id never clean them!
Thanks to Stephen for being a good sport...sometimes i just cant help myself... but my shoes ARE nice!
And a super special thanks to Mrs. Poorboy and the two lovely Poorettes for getting my daughter an orange pillow pet... you really saved my bacon :)

Eandras1

Advanced Helper
here is the after of Ed's Nitro

View attachment 438

Hood & Fender of Bobby G's son in law

View attachment 439View attachment 437

more of the finished product later

Steve,

The Poorboys Professional Polish was awesome. It took the paint right off the bumper. That was damage that was done to the SUV on the way up to the Detailing Weekend on Saturday. All the products that I used on Saturday will be in my detailing bag for now on. The SSR 2.5 , the SSR 2.0. And the EXP sealant. Iwill be placing my order for those plus the Microfiber towels Steve let me try. Those Microfiber towels were the best I have ever used. I am saving up to also get the pad cleaner that was there also.

Thanks to all I really learned a lot on Saturday.

G

Gus-Gus

Steve,

The Poorboy's Professional Polish was awesome. It took the paint right off the bumper. That was damage that was done to the SUV on the way up to the Detailing Weekend on Saturday. All the products that I used on Saturday will be in my detailing bag for now on. The SSR 2.5 , the SSR 2.0. And the EXP sealant. Iwill be placing my order for those plus the Microfiber towels Steve let me try. Those Microfiber towels were the best I have ever used. I am saving up to also get the pad cleaner that was there also.

Thanks to all I really learned a lot on Saturday.

Nice meeting all of you.. hope you had a nice trip home. Hope to see you next year

Eandras1

Advanced Helper
My wife loved the shine on the Nitro when I got home Saturday. She was excited that I was gonna bring her car on Sunday. But I had a game to umpire on Saturday Night which got me home at 2:00 AM. I was then assigned a double header on Sunday form1:00 and 6:00. Just couldn't get up to be their. Hope you guys had some fun on Sunday.

Once again I hope to see you all soon at another hopefully Fall detailing weekend.

Ed