Poorboy's World Detailing Weekend 2012

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well a short 5 hour flight and you will be right here :)

Don't forget to register for the weekend ;)

G

Gus-Gus

MMkay who all needs rooms? i seemed to have found a pretty good deal at the usual Hampton inn we stay at every year.. so let me know!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
it usually coincides with kids being out of school and an extra day from the holiday for most..

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
only a few more weeks to go ... Hot dog cart has been secured ... secret onion sauce will be brewed and hopefully some nice weather will be here too..

If anyone requires a room, please contact Gus-Gus as he has reserved some rooms at a nearby hotel.

Matth

Advanced Helper
Very excited for this and to see all the familiar faces and onion sauce, although I rarely stop to eat.
I have not been around much and the car needs some love, can't wait.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Very excited for this and to see all the familiar faces and onion sauce, although I rarely stop to eat.
I have not been around much and the car needs some love, can't wait.

Looking forward to seeing you too Matt ..let's hope for low 90's roflmao

G

Gus-Gus

Less than 2 week's to go .. remember to contact Gus-Gus if you need a room :)

I cant guarantee that i will be able to get the lower pricing i have been since i booked 5 rooms about a month ago... but it will still be cheaper than trying to do it yourself..

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Attending

Poorboy
Pockets
AWD330
Beercan31
GusGus
Sleepysteve
NINaudio
Wallywax
Matth
Guy
Sohllee44
Mr. Sparkle
BobbyG and son in law
Kurt

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
wow Detail Weekend is only one week away !! We have members from the All American Corvette Club coming as well as some local Poorboy's customers too .. one is bringing a Cadillac V .. I'd like to get a test drive :D Space is going :)

G

Gus-Gus

2 more for some people :D

Well yes 2 days for some of us but we are SPESHUL and by speshul i mean we get access to all of the top secret not yet released products and the Poorboys VIP lounge

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well yes 2 days for some of us but we are SPESHUL and by speshul i mean we get access to all of the top secret not yet released products and the Poorboys VIP lounge

who are you kidding .. you are coming for the pizza :smt110