Natty's Blue for Jetblack BMW

Hello
I'm new to this forum and I own a Jet Black BMW. It has minor swirls from washing as usual, and I would like to do the following:

1- Black hole by DA/LC crimson finishing pad speed 3
2- Apply Natty's Blue wax.

The questions I have are:
1- what is the best technique to apply Balckhole, do you need to work the product until it disappear or just you use the DA to spread the product and let dry or haze and you clean the paint with MF towel.

2- What is the best approach for Natty's Blue; is section y section and let it dart for 10 minutes and remove. Or spread and remove right away.

Looking for your advice.

Thanks much

ronkh

Da King
Hello
I'm new to this forum and I own a Jet Black BMW. It has minor swirls from washing as usual, and I would like to do the following:

1- Black hole by DA/LC crimson finishing pad speed 3
2- Apply Natty's Blue wax.

The questions I have are:
1- what is the best technique to apply Balckhole, do you need to work the product until it disappear or just you use the DA to spread the product and let dry or haze and you clean the paint with MF towel.

2- What is the best approach for Natty's Blue; is section y section and let it dart for 10 minutes and remove. Or spread and remove right away.

Looking for your advice.

Thanks much

If ya really want a GREAT look

Blackhole finishi pad speed 2-3
remove
black hole by hand
Natty's blue by hand

ronkh

Da King
I have problem to load the pictures any advice.

photobucket

P8070012.jpg

1233600476.jpg

ronkh

Da King
Hi Ronkh

Looks amazing, you pulling me to get Natty's Paste Red aren't you:smt048,

BTW your BMW is jet-black is that correct.

The winter shot is 2 coats of black hole, and one of natty's blue. It was done after the dealer washed it in tunnel wash.

My routine for that car was first nattys blue, then red :)

Yes, jet black

As you share the same paint (JetBlack) what is your correction products to get off the swirls and other defects and how often you do correction. Do you use rotary or DA?

ronkh

Da King
As you share the same paint (JetBlack) what is your correction products to get off the swirls and other defects and how often you do correction. Do you use rotary or DA?

Correct only when needed, not on calendar schedule.

I found best for that car was pro-polish, and then pick the pad you need, and let it do the correcting then possibly step pad down
or when it got bad ssr 2.5, then 1.0

Good luck, jb bmw is a full time job..... but ooohhhh so worth it when it looks good

I never used pro-polish or SSR line, I'm using Menzerna polish line with LC CCS pads. What's is your opionon on pro-polish and SSR.

ronkh

Da King
I never used pro-polish or SSR line, I'm using Menzerna polish line with LC CCS pads. What's is your opionon on pro-polish and SSR.

I gave you the recipe that gave me the best and easiest results. your experience may differ

here are more pics

P8070016.jpg

P8070017.jpg

P8070018.jpg

ronkh

Da King
more

P9300043.jpg

P2020029.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

I probably have a few hundred more if you need more examples

But you can see the advice I gave is from my own experience

M

mark9661

Correct only when needed, not on calendar schedule.

I found best for that car was pro-polish, and then pick the pad you need, and let it do the correcting then possibly step pad down
or when it got bad ssr 2.5, then 1.0

Good luck, jb bmw is a full time job..... but ooohhhh so worth it when it looks good

Hi, I too have a black BMW but with metallic paint with a slight blue pearl. Would this routine be the same for my car? ( Black Hole Machine, Black hole by hand followed by Nattys blue then Red ). Or woulld you have a different solution for metallic paint. All suggestions welcome.

ronkh

Da King
Hi, I too have a black BMW but with metallic paint with a slight blue pearl. Would this routine be the same for my car? ( Black Hole Machine, Black hole by hand followed by Nattys blue then Red ). Or woulld you have a different solution for metallic paint. All suggestions welcome.

Black Sapphire Metallic (probably)

That should work. You might want to add sunglasses (you'll need em)