Natty's Blue for Jetblack BMW

M

mark9661

Just to add to this, I think I've hazed the paintwork in certain spots with Zano swirl remover. Any suggestions to correct this would be welcome.
It was vastly improved just by putting a coat of Black Hole over it, but I think it could be further improved with a different recipe.
What would you suggest ronkh?

ronkh

Da King
Just to add to this, I think I've hazed the paintwork in certain spots with Zano swirl remover. Any suggestions to correct this would be welcome.
It was vastly improved just by putting a coat of Black Hole over it, but I think it could be further improved with a different recipe.
What would you suggest ronkh?

Mebbe try Pro Polish on a black pad

then black hole, black pad
then 2 coats natty's blue, 1 coat natty's red

ronkh

Da King
not bmw, but you get the idea

P5170014_zpsbf844975.jpg

M

mark9661

I get the idea, and thank you so much for the advice I'll post pictures when the weather gets better and I can get it done

try some sealant between the blackhole and wax.

there's nothing to say you can't do red and blue over one another, i do it regularly :D

9av03k.jpg

dx1wnk.jpg

n32jv9.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
try some sealant between the blackhole and wax.

there's nothing to say you can't do red and blue over one another, i do it regularly :D

9av03k.jpg

dx1wnk.jpg

n32jv9.jpg

sweet looking blue ...

I like EX or EX-P in between coats of wax .. EX will make the finish look deeper and wetter ... EX-P brighter and more gloss ;)

M

mark9661

Ive still got some Zaino Z2 sealant to use. It was quite expensive, would this be OK? Also, does the wax need to cure or can I use the sealant immediately?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Ive still got some Zaino Z2 sealant to use. It was quite expensive, would this be OK? Also, does the wax need to cure or can I use the sealant immediately?

Zaino has been known not to be friendly with any type of wax .. but you can try

been offline a few days mark :smt017

as the paints not too old on my car i generally go SSR1 polish, blackhole, ex-p sealent then leave 24hrs then nattys blue and then red over it.

M

mark9661

Thanks for the reply CHRISP. The paint on my car is 2007 but well cared for. Did the above that ronkh suggested and it worked out really well. Yet to try the sealant between coats as the weather here has been awful.