Detail Weekend 2013

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
There is enough space in the cul-de-sac to land a private helicopter. Let me know a time. Also, gratuities must be included too. And I want a hot sky waitress.

I would be ready about 4am ... be there with only a tooth brush as we will get you everything else upon arrival

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
With the tropical storm moving up I just wanted to double check that this is definitely a rain or shine event before I head out tomorrow.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
we always have it some how .. latest weather has maybe a passing shower on Sat and Sunday is just absolutely great .. even when it rains we find ways to keep entertained and we also get to know everyone a little better :) you never know what connections you might make for outside the detailing world ;)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes, Gus and Gramps are here safe and sound .. helping Pockets set up ... sure is raining hard now but nice weather is on the way :smt006

Eandras1

Advanced Helper
Raining hard all day in NJ. Hopefully I'll be able to wash the vehicle at 6:00 AM tomorrow before leaving.

Steve will you guys need any help setting up Tents tomorrow morning?

P

Pockets

Thank you so much for the offer .... we have a lot of help here in the morning from Gus, Rich, Marj, and Stephen. =)

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
Any tips for finding the warehouse, I seem to remember last time I stopped by google did a horrible job of finding your place and I had to call. Any landmarks to look out for?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
if you are staying at the hotel, here is the easiest way ..

turn right out of hotel, make immediate right onto 287 ... stay in right lane .. first exit is Palisades Pkwy south ... stay in exit lane ... it turns into exit to RT 59 west ... stay in that lane , in about 100 yards bear right onto 304 North ... stay in that lane. At the traffic light make a right .. we are about 300 yards on the left behind John Deere and there will be signs in the driveway too.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Detail Weekend is here ... the weather is awesome and it's going to be a great day!! .it's never too late if you are within a few hours driving ;)

I'm sure pictures will follow later.

Matth

Advanced Helper
Thanks to Steve, Chris and all the Poorboys crew for doing this.
Had a great time today except for forgetting sunblock on my legs.

G

Gus-Gus

Thanks to Steve, Chris and all the Poorboys crew for doing this.
Had a great time today except for forgetting sunblock on my legs.

Thanks for showing up Matt! had a lot of fun this weekend and got a shiny car out of the deal too. Cant ask for much more.. Well other than seconds on the dogs and burgers