Detail Weekend 2013

T

The Detail Guy

detail weekend

Now I just have to decide which car to bring.
The wifes might be best,..get some extra credit point in my corner because I will need them eventually:-D

B

Black03Cobra

Howdy all,
this looks to be like a pretty cool. event . Too bad it isn't closer to DE. Maybe could do a traveling one in the future lol .. Sounds fun , hope it goes off with put a hitch ..
Daren

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Howdy all,
this looks to be like a pretty cool. event . Too bad it isn't closer to DE. Maybe could do a traveling one in the future lol .. Sounds fun , hope it goes off with put a hitch ..
Daren

We have people who come from further places ... it's not a bad drive up 95;)

Eandras1

Advanced Helper
Howdy all,
Daren

You are only about 2.5 hours coming up route 95 from Delaware. Just came up from Washington DC on a Friday Afternoon leaving at 5 PM making it back in 5 hours.

Ed

P

Pockets

It's getting close to the weekend! Remember registered attendees get first preference on wash bay and shady spaces =)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
It looks like it will be fun event with some old and new faces attending ..

so far we have from our site ..

Poorboy
Pockets
Gus-Gus
Beercan31
Marj 330xi
ShinyRex
Eandras1
The Detail Guy
Matth
GuyP
Roalh

there are more from other sites and locally too. space will be limited

D

Darren L

thinking of making a trip my son is looking into starting a detail business,think these may be a good place to learn

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
thinking of making a trip my son is looking into starting a detail business,think these may be a good place to learn

you can't get a better chance to learn from so many people who actually care .. it's not a long drive but if you need a hotel, pm Gus-Gus and maybe he can still hook you up for a room.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I'm pretty sure I can make it this year so that's exciting! Will the full line of products be available to buy at the show?

We will be glad to have you come :) Yes, everything will be available throughout the show should you want more microfiber, which no one can ever have enough off, or backing plates or pads ...

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Detail Weekend is next Sat and Sunday .. all those who have pre-paid by Tues. will receive two (2) 15% off coupons, one that can used at the weekend and another that can be used in the future.

Scott P

Advanced Helper
When will the private jet pick me up in Houston? I am willing to make an appearance and sign autographs, but travel, lodging and meals must be picked up.