Detail Weekend 2013

D

Darren L

thanks for some great tips and also taking the time to show my son the difference between the two polishers and also that Mall was something I never had seen before.lol

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thank you to all that attended our Detail Weekend ...

Big thanks go out to Pockets (Chris) for the running of the weekend and the help he gave to all. His tour of our new showroom and through the warehouse was to say the least inspiring. The torch is passing and now his knowledge will be shared with others.

Thanks to Gus for the Long trip from Pittsburgh and sharing his birthday weekend with us , even though there was dirty work to be done without even getting dirty ;)

Thanks to Beercan (Rich) ... he did the set-up each day, then broke down at the end, as well as detailing and and giving some rotary lessons...

Thanks to Marj, our long distance leader from Florida :) Marj watches over the crew and also shares her wealth of swirl free detailing wisdom.

Thanks to Stephen too

Roy it was great that you could join us all the way from Virginia, It was pleasure to meet and talk with every this year and it certainly was much better weather.

Darren, with a bit of practice your son should have no problem become a Professional Detailer ... and it is an interesting mall isn't it :D

Matt you are supposed to be responsible now, didn't your wife tell you ...lol we had some inside for Pockets ;)

Ed it was a pleasure as always to talk and see you work too ..missed you Sunday with the wife's car, but i guess she had other plans ..lol

Roal you certainly made the biggest change in condition over the two days and hope you enjoyed the experience of having a lot of cooks standing over your back ;)

again thanks to all :)