Car of the Month contest

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Congrats Merlin on a job well done!! :grin:

That's simple!! When the customer comes to pick up their car I want them dazzled to the extreme!
Preparation is the key to a good finish. My paint polishing time really means nothing to the customer.
Sadly, all most customers want is a very clean interior, clean windows, tire shine & bright shiny paint.

Nothing I've ever used is as easy to apply & remove, shines & sparkles, with a bright "wet-look" like...
You guessed it...Liquid Natty's Blue Wax. This is the icing on the cake that blows 'em out of the water!

First impressions are everything.
Topping off the black paint on the Challenger with Black Hole followed by Liquid Blue is a 1-2 knock out!
These two products deliver gloss, depth and shine and are my final pièce de résistance.

Thank you again for excellent products that deliver outstanding results!

BlackFront.jpg

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I talked a buddy into letting me detail his highlander just so I could put it up for December.
P.S. I love Iron X, it is so entertaining to watch the purple rain off.
HighlanderDetail6.jpg

HighlanderDetail1-1.jpg

HighlanderDetail2-1.jpg

HighlanderDetail5-1.jpg

HighlanderDetail3-1.jpg

All by hand; after Washing (with some help from Bug Squash), claying and polishing it got a coat of White Diamond and then two coats of EX-P. It was the one day it has rained in So Cal for...well I don't know how long. So it was a little cloudy when I took the pics.

On a side note I asked for a DA for xmass and I already have his wife's Jetta and a sample of Black Hole waiting for January :)

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
Thank you again everyone. I truly appreciate the C.O.M. acknowledgment.

If you truly enjoy what you do you will never work a day in your life.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
We have a new car of the month that was submitted to me through email ... Let's thank Heck for a great shot for the month:smt041

P

Pockets

Don't forget to check the home screen for a special photo shoot of Pockets ;) giggity

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
that was Feb .. I forgot to change it this month ..lol ..I guess a few of us forget to check :oops:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Today we have a new car of the month ... check it out on our home page :)

Congrats WallyWax :smt041