Car of the Month contest

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Post your best Poorboy's shot of your car and list the procedure you used ... winner will be on the home page of our .com site for a month , be permanently added to our gallery and will win a special prize selected just for you by me
icon_mrgreen.gif

Sorry we lost the old entries .. for this thread, but i do have them archived :rolleyes:

like this one:

ShinyRex:
Well I didn't see anyone posting on here so I figured I'd give it a shot. My pic isn't the greatest but here goes. I re-waxed the WRX this weekend as promised following the same procedure. Sorry it took so long for the new photos
ShinyRex21.jpg

_MG_2892.jpg

PV12.jpg

PV32.jpg

Procedure (all by hand)
1. Wash & strip wax
2. 1 Coat white diamond
3. 2 Coats EX-P with 12 hours in between
4. Natty's blue paste
5. QD+ a few days later to wipe the bugs and road grime off before the photo

Ronkh
2010-09-11120618.jpg

2010-09-11120635.jpg

2010-09-11123843.jpg

Merlin:
Thought I'd throw my hat into the ring

My pride and joy is a 2003 Ford/Harley Davidson Supercharged 100th anniversary F150
When I purchased the truck the entire paint was covered in swirls and scratches
I purchased a PC and a gaggle of Poorboys products and learned "how to properly detail"
Here is a post http://poorboysworld.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1692&p=6668#p6668
I put up on this forum when I first achieved "show car" results with Poorboys products.

I did my Black/Silver truck with the following PB combo.
SSR2.5, SSR2, SSR1, Black Hole (on the black paint) and EX-P.

TruckHood3.jpg

TruckHood11.jpg

BlueRidge640.jpg

FestivalCarShow640.jpg

and a couple more pics...just for run

Burnout640.jpg

Hooters-3-640.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
and one more I saved by glassdoc

ok, not the first time my pics were ever submitted to PoorBoys. As they are on the photo submission page #1 on poorBoys site. But, here are the latest. Since the snow has melted, the rains have washed away most of the salt, and my garden hose thawed out enough for me to start spring cleaning. I give you: My 2004 Toyota Tacoma, it is a Supercharged V6 4x4. That does as well off-road, on the rocks as it does at shows. It currently has 37 trophies under its belt, with 3 of those being 1st Place @ Carlisle Truck Nationals, Import Class. Yes, I may seem too proud. But... Given that this truck is on the road 5 days a week, working. Yes, I work out of it every day. And, due to the fact that it has 211,000 miles on it.. I think it is worthy of just a little bragging. I met Steve I'm guessing around 2006 in Macungie, PA @ The Wheels of Time hot Rod Show. And, i have been using PoorBoys products ever since. I truly like the Natty's polish(s) both blue & Red. i also use the EX and the Green Quick Shine in between waxings.. i hope with my efforts of this submission. i can score a bottle of the new Natty's blue.. Thanks..

nattysred-1.jpg

nattysred2.jpg

nattysred3.jpg

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
SWEET! Thanks everyone. Personally I loved the shot of Merlin's hood with the clouds and trees. It has made me change the way I think about my photos and trying to see what cool reflections I can catch in them.