Bird Bomb Contest!!!!

G

Gus-Gus

My car was bird bombed on Saturday in triplicate within 5 minutes of parking at a friend's house to do some work on my projector retrofit. I didn't know this thread existed so immediately washed my car after I left. However, a bird was nice enough to oblige me with another bomb yesterday just so I could take and post some pics here for you all!

Well the first winner is NINaudio i will send a PM and let him pick his prize! I would say congrats for winning.. but its sort of a bitter sweet win!

After NIN picks his prize, I will pick another person's poo. lol

G

Gus-Gus

Im going to give NINaudio 1 more day to reply then i guess i have to pick someone else....

G

Gus-Gus

OK Zmaster2k wins round number two.. the SSR 2.5 has been claimed.. you have SSR1 and Black Hole to choose from! i will send a PM also to remind you.

G

Gus-Gus

Gonna give the last prize to Kitzy.. got a bottle of black hole... will PM and send it out!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
oh oh oh I got to take a picture of a truck out front of the shop ..**** the rain ..hope it doesn't wash it away :smt096

Matth

Advanced Helper
Had these bombs waiting for me today and I realized I have not been around here in a while.

photo3.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG what happened Danielle .. a wild goose attack?

now i can use this smilie ... :smt117

danielle

Advanced Helper
Haha, I hit a big Canadian goose doing 60mph. He took off flying before I had a chance to even think about slowing down. Luckily I'd just shut the sunroof about a mile before I hit him. Or else I'm pretty sure he woulda ended up inside the... car with me.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
either you were flying way to high in that car or he was way too low ...try and explain that to the insurance guy at the desk in India :smt119

danielle

Advanced Helper
either you were flying way to high in that car or he was way too low ...try and explain that to the insurance guy at the desk in India :smt119

Here's the story. I was driving along, doing the speed limit. I was approaching a pond close to the road and there were 4 geese. 2 took off and flew across, the other 2 were just waddling around, so I thought I was ok. I was wrong, 1 of the last 2 took off. It was to late and it was either slam on the brakes to avoid him and risk putting the car in the very deep ditch and totaling it, or crossing my fingers and hoping I'd miss him by an inch.
Well, you can guess what happened.
I'd only had the car 3 weeks at that point and was without it for 3 more weeks while it was getting fixed.
That **** goose cost $2,500. Luckily my deduct was much much cheaper.
And my insurance lady thought it was funny at first, I didn't laugh about it for a couple days.
There is no goose claim, so she filed it as deer damage.
There's a first for everything, lol.

Anyways, that's my "bird bomb" picture :)