Bird Bomb Contest!!!!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
busted :smt076:smt037:smt073:smt108:smt025:smt036:smt035:smt024:smt117:smt033:smt090:smt064:smt115:smt089:smt102

kitzy

Advanced Helper
Errr. Gonna kill em all.

2011-05-20_18-44-15_303.jpg

2011-05-20_18-44-27_74.jpg

P

Pockets

Back window of my truck....... all the white splatter is from a huge one that landed on my tool box and then it rained a little and it splattered it all over the back window

BirdSht.jpg

D

DealerDetailer

here is a car i did this week :shock:

Attachments

• DSCN0537.jpg
    DSCN0537.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 16

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
My car was bird bombed on Saturday in triplicate within 5 minutes of parking at a friend's house to do some work on my projector retrofit. I didn't know this thread existed so immediately washed my car after I left. However, a bird was nice enough to oblige me with another bomb yesterday just so I could take and post some pics here for you all!

Attachments

• P1070355.jpg
    P1070355.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 16
  • P1070357.jpg
    P1070357.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 15
  • P1070356.jpg
    P1070356.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 15

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
My car was bird bombed on Saturday in triplicate within 5 minutes of parking at a friend's house to do some work on my projector retrofit. I didn't know this thread existed so immediately washed my car after I left. However, a bird was nice enough to oblige me with another bomb yesterday just so I could take and post some pics here for you all!

what is that bird eating? oatmeal ? lol

G

Gus-Gus

Ok to pick this thread up some.. im going to open it to any bird bombs you find.. and take a picture of.. as long as its been within the last 2 months.. and no google image searching..

Lets get some poo pics!

P

Pockets

Ok to pick this thread up some.. im going to open it to any bird bombs you find.. and take a picture of.. as long as its been within the last 2 months.. and no google image searching..

Lets get some poo pics!

Wheres the "like" button lets see the poo!

G

Gus-Gus

Ok so i have a bottle of SSR 2.5 SSR 1 and a bottle of Black Hole that i am willing to give out as a prize.. so yeah lets let this go for 1 more week then i will pick a winner! sorry for not keeping more of aan eye on this thread... the winner will get to pick a bottle then i will pick two other people who i deem have captured the aerial assault on cars and pm them.

G

Gus-Gus

sorry was out of town for the holiday i will get back to you soon with my pick!