A Secret, Unreleased New Product is About to be Unleashed

Scott P

Advanced Helper
Poorboy's P3 - Perfect Paint Prep - A paint cleaner that leaves a surface perfectly clean, maximizing the bonding and durability of your favorite wax or sealant.
Poorboy's Trim-a-Matic - A cleaner specifically designed for removing wax residue of of plastic trim. Comes with handing applicator brush head.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Poorboy's P3 - Perfect Paint Prep - A paint cleaner that leaves a surface perfectly clean, maximizing the bonding and durability of your favorite wax or sealant.
Poorboy's Trim-a-Matic - A cleaner specifically designed for removing wax residue of of plastic trim. Comes with handing applicator brush head.

not too close ..lol

Here's a peak

lockerroom2.jpg

This is a great scent for the competitor in you! That great clean scent in the Locker Room after a game.

The Scent of Winning !! Now You can take it with you where ever you go.. car, truck, boat, RV, or just your man cave!

Scott P

Advanced Helper
not too close ..lol

Here's a peak

lockerroom2.jpg

This is a great scent for the competitor in you! That great clean scent in the Locker Room after a game.

The Scent of Winning !! Now You can take it with you where ever you go.. car, truck, boat, RV, or just your man cave!

Is it April Fools? Did I hibernate through Christmas and Groundhog Day? Someone's Photoshop skills need some work. The font isn't close.

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Is it April Fools? Did I hibernate through Christmas and Groundhog Day? Someone's Photoshop skills need some work. The font isn't close.

This is no joke. The smell of victory is very serious and that isn't even photoshopped! lol

mdmill1

Advanced Helper
not too close ..lol

Here's a peak

lockerroom2.jpg

I was hoping for a clean linen scent....

Frankster

Advanced Helper
I cant take it anymore!!!!

I'm checking the website every chance I get just to find out what this product is......PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, tell us.

If you don't want to ruin the surprise, I will gladly take a PM.

Thanks

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Labels are still being designed and proofed and tweaks are being made to ensure the highest quality products. Should be releasing 2-3 new products officially by Detail Fest with Natty's Black being one that you guys already know about in addition to a new air freshener (or two). The other products are still under wraps for now but we may drop some hints before then so you guys will be the first to know before the general public. There a few who took advantage of the offer and actually have a BETA version of one of the products in hand...

Frankster

Advanced Helper
Labels are still being designed and proofed and tweaks are being made to ensure the highest quality products. Should be releasing 2-3 new products officially by Detail Fest with Natty's Black being one that you guys already know about in addition to a new air freshener (or two). The other products are still under wraps for now but we may drop some hints before then so you guys will be the first to know before the general public. There a few who took advantage of the offer and actually have a BETA version of one of the products in hand...

Any chance you'll do another offer now that Christmas is over and I have a little wiggle room in the budget?