A Secret, Unreleased New Product is About to be Unleashed

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Natty's Black wasn't the only new product that we've been working on. Ever since the move to Florida Steve and our chemist have been working daily to bring you even more new and exciting products from Poorboy's World.

Cyber%20Monday%20Secret%20Unreleased%20Product.jpg

Place an order of $100 or more at the NEW www.PoorboysWorld.com on Cyber Monday and we will include this new, unreleased product to try and review for free!

van185

Advanced Helper
A new Coating? Already ready to place an order!

Natty's Black wasn't the only new product that we've been working on. Ever since the move to Florida Steve and our chemist have been working daily to bring you even more new and exciting products from Poorboy's World.

Cyber%20Monday%20Secret%20Unreleased%20Product.jpg

Place an order of $100 or more at the NEW www.PoorboysWorld.com on Cyber Monday and we will include this new, unreleased product to try and review for free!

Frankster

Advanced Helper
If it were a coating, I would find a way to purchase it.....move a little money around here and there, maybe pay a little less on a credit card :smt045

I've never actually used a coating, but if poorboys makes it, I know it will be easy to use, and if I still cant get it, excellent customer service over the phone!!

Dwayne

Operations Manager
I cannot divulge the newest product just yet but keep guesses coming. In fact, let me know what your Poorboy's World wishlist of new products would be. Maybe Steve will let me secretly send out a mystery package to one of the guessers or provide some more hints.

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
Rinseless Wash ?

Dwayne, I'm always forgetting to ask
Where does the name "Natty" come from. Who is Natty? Just curious on why Steve used it. Is there a Natalie?

van185

Advanced Helper
I would love to see a Poorboys Coating and Spray Sealant. Poorboys already has a great line of products to cover most all detailing needs. Maybe a new line of Orbital Polishers to compete with Rupes and Flex except a lot cheaper!

Scott P

Advanced Helper
There are plenty of products they don't offer:

Gearshift Polish
Headlight Magic Gel with Carnauba
Peanut Butter Scented Air Fresheners in the shape of Dwayne's office chair
Poorboy's Beaded Seat Covers with Sealant
Natty's Tire Bedazzling Kit

jtford95

Advanced Helper
You forgot bumper bolt polish. I would prefer the head light magic gel tho.
Could be a headlight one step polish and sealant