8th Annual December to Remember Sale

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Today is the 18th day of our December to Remember Specials.
As winter begins, it's time to make sure your vehicle is sealed properly!
Today we have a FREE 16oz EX-P. Easy on and easy off Sealant, makes maintenance a breeze...
and... FREE 16oz 10th Anniversary Bird Sh#t Remover to take care of those annoying droppings
and a FREE goody too while they last
:smt045

Remember this is for today only with a minimum product purchase $40 ...

You also get the FREE .. Poorboy's World Key Chain and the Poorboy's World 2013 Calendar and Poorboy's World Magnet !!

(Five gallon, sample sizes,kits, clearance, dented, Gift Certificates and wholesales orders are excluded )

There are never codes needed, the FREE special will be added automatically with orders...(shipping is not included in the $40 purchase)

only 2 more shopping days left after today for this sale ... Special Holiday Kits can be customized to your needs and budget ;)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Today is the 19th day of our December to Remember Specials.

This special is for the perfectionist, whether Pro or Enthusiast, who needs to remove the

tough swirls, scratches and sanding marks, and bring out the most the paint can offer!!

Today we have a FREE 16oz Master Cut compound. Easy to use and little dusting too!!

and... FREE 16oz SSR1 Super Swirl Remover to take care of any marring left by the

compound and to bring out the deepest gloss possible

Remember this is for today only with a minimum product purchase $40 ...

You also get the FREE .. Poorboy's World Key Chain and the Poorboy's World 2013 Calendar and Poorboy's World Magnet !!

(Five gallon, sample sizes,kits, clearance, dented, Gift Certificates and wholesales orders are excluded )

There are never codes needed, the FREE special will be added automatically with orders...(shipping is not included in the $40 purchase)

only 1 more shopping days left after today for this sale ... ;)

Microfiber makes great holiday gifts :)

van185

Advanced Helper
I just wanted to take a minute and thank the Poorboys crew for these great sales. I just got my order and got 2 jars of Natty Wax, Bold and Bright, White Diamond, and a bottle of SSR 3 all for around $40, along with a Free Sweatshirt that I won in the sweatshirt giveaway. No where else could you get so many great products for such a cheap price. Thanks again to the Poorboys and I hope that you all have a great Christmas!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Last Day of December to Remember sale

This is the 20th day and the last of our December to Remember Specials.

Today we have a few choices for you!!!

First is a microfiber special ...

Buy 2 get 1 FREE any microfiber including 6 packs (sorry all 12 packs and also Waffle Weave Drying towels, kits including microfiber are excluded)

Towel purchases will not be credited toward the following Specials

Today we also have a FREE 32oz Air Freshener/ Deoderizer w/ sprayer. Great for killing mold and bacteria while leaving a great scent!! Use it on carpet, air vents, headliners and upholstery. Water -Based for safer use and no greasy residue.

and... a FREE 8oz jar of unreleased Driveway Cleaner. This stuff simply works to remove grease as well as detailing product residue and stains. We used a bunch getting our new warehouse in shape!!

and... a FREE Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt ... this is by far the best wash mitt you will ever use .. and lasts for years..

This is for the 22nd and 23rd only with a minimum product purchase $40 ...

only 1 extra shopping day left after today for this sale ... ;)

Microfiber makes great holiday gifts :)

Thanks again to all of you following this thread and we wish you all Happy Holidays and a Healthy New Year ..

sscully

Advanced Helper
..<snip>...
a FREE 8oz jar of unreleased Driveway Cleaner. This stuff simply works to remove grease as well as detailing product residue and stains. We used a bunch getting our new warehouse in shape!!..<snip>...

Hope you guys got in on this special while you could, this stuff ROCKS !!!

Got some in the product give away some time back, and love it !

Bunky

Advanced Helper
I received my shipment on Friday. I was out of town and it rained but luckily the ups man left it against the wall so it was not really that wet...whew.. but the towels were in plastic bags anyway so I really was not that worried.

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
Well as fate would have it I never took advantage of the Dec deals then low and behold my holiday travels took me right through Nyack NY as I deftly tried to avoid NYC. All of a sudden visiting the in laws just got a whole lot better :) All kidding aside it was great to meet Steve and Pockets and I can't wait until they finish expanding.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well as fate would have it I never took advantage of the Dec deals then low and behold my holiday travels took me right through Nyack NY as I deftly tried to avoid NYC. All of a sudden visiting the in laws just got a whole lot better :) All kidding aside it was great to meet Steve and Pockets and I can't wait until they finish expanding.

Thanks for stopping in, make sure you don't miss us on the way home ;)