8th Annual December to Remember Sale

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Poorboy's 8th Annual December to Remember 20 days of Specials
111.gif

The Give-Away and Special sale is our way of showing appreciation to you our customers for helping support and participate in keeping Poorboy's World Forum the fine & friendly detailing site that provides us all information, as well as our dedicated team of moderators and administrators who work very hard to maintain Poorboy's World forum on a daily basis.

This year we have FREE Super Special daily give-away with each order for the first 20 days of December.

Since Christmas has twelve days and Hanukkah has eight, together they equal twenty!

Each day we will have a daily FREE product with specified purchase of the day, plus a FREE Poorboy's World 2013 Calendar, Magnet, and Key Chain will also be included with every order over $35.00 (shipping not included) (Five gallons, sample sizes,kits of any form, clearance, dented, Gift Certificates and wholesales orders are also excluded )**
The FREE items will automatically be packed in your order. There are never special codes needed. Orders may be made through our web site poorboysworld.com or called in M-F 9:30am-5:30pm (east coast time) @ 845-215-9700.

Each morning (EDT) (Eastern Daylight Time) we will announce a new FREE product and the offer will run for orders place only until the next day.

My family, Pockets (Chris), our Moderators, Administrators and I wish everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday season as well as a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Steve aka Poorboy

SALE STARTS Monday DECEMBER 3 AND RUN THROUGH Friday DECEMBER 21

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Our First Special to start off the season is a FREE 16oz Super Slick & Wax car shampoo and a Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt, with any $35 purchase or more today!!

(Five gallon, sample sizes,kits, clearance, dented, Gift Certificates and wholesales orders are excluded )

There are never codes needed, the FREE special will be added automatically with orders...(shipping is not included in the $35 purchase)

G

Gus-Gus

darn.. my one weakness slick and wax... AND a wash mitt... incoming PM..

F

falkor65

LMAO at Gus . And Gus . This one is not for me YET . WATCHING closely . You folks are going to make me spend money I do not have which means my fiance is gonna kill me for using her card and prolly kick me in the cherries . I am not sure if I love you guys or hate you ! Still a little concerned about a "pockets" being on your payroll .

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
it is funny how some hold off and wait for a certain sale and others jump on many of them . From past experience there are more people who kick themselves for not being like Gus. Once each day's sale is over it won't be repeated !

Pockets is a good name, except when you want to get work done and that's where his hands are :D

P

photog_gabe

it is funny how some hold off and wait for a certain sale and others jump on many of them . From past experience there are more people who kick themselves for not being like Gus. Once each day's sale is over it won't be repeated !

Pockets is a good name, except when you want to get work done and that's where his hands are :D
His hands are in his pockets because he's looking for money to buy more PB products. ;)

F

falkor65

I was teasing you guys about Chris . I meant no harm at all . All is good . And as soon as something comes along that I want OR need , I will be on it . I just have no use at this time for these . I never meant to make it sound like i do not like what is on sale . I think you guys rock for doing this . i am glad I found out and I am watching . I am especially in need of DMTs IF they are as good as folks claim . Want to try some Spray and Gloss and more spray and Shine . I am in this watching for what I might want . No worries . sorry if I made you think I was not appreciative . I AM . VERY much so . Just do not let Pockets fill my order when my order comes in .:smt109

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Our Second Special of the season is a FREE 16oz Black Hole Show Glaze, and ....
a FREE UMT(Ultra Mega Towel) the perfect towel for removing Black Hole
with any $35 purchase or more today only!!

(Five gallon, sample sizes,kits, clearance, dented, Gift Certificates and wholesales orders are excluded )

There are never codes needed, the FREE special will be added automatically with orders...(shipping is not included in the $35 purchase)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
On the Third day of Specials, we have a FREE 16oz Spray & Gloss, and ....
a FREE DMT(Deluxe Mega Towel) the perfect towel for Quick Detailing and waterless washing!
Great for all surfaces including paint, glass, plastic, and much more...

today only
with any $35 purchase or more!!

G

Gus-Gus

Gotta love spray and gloss.. Too bad i already have a gallon of it :( lets see what tomorrow brings.. im guessing ... Bold n Bright gel and a hand applicator

R

rossmeister

Gotta love spray and gloss.. Too bad i already have a gallon of it :( lets see what tomorrow brings.. im guessing ... Bold n Bright gel and a hand applicator

I was thinking of getting Spray and Gloss. How do you like it, Gus? Easy to apply?

G

Gus-Gus

very easy to apply.. just a light mist and buff out.. it really does add a nice look to the car.. i usually use it for 3 weeks after a fresh wax before i decide to throw another coat of wax on

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
On day Four of our December to Remember Specials, we have a FREE Natty's Red, and ....
a FREE Super Soft Microfiber Applicator Pad ... and a special goody ;)

today only

G

Gus-Gus

Man.. if you dont have Nattys red.. nows the time to get it.. nothing like getting 24 dollars worth of an awesome wax for free...

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Today is the Fifth day of our December to Remember Specials. It is also Pearl Harbor Day !
Today is polishing day, &
we have a FREE 16oz Professional Polish, and... 4oz Pro Polish 2, and ...4oz Master Cut , and ....
a FREE work towel for effortless removal ... and a special goody too, being it's Friday
:smt045
Remember this is for today only with a minimum product purchase $40 ...

You also get the FREE .. Poorboy's World Key Chain and the Poorboy's World 2013 Calendar and Poorboy's World Magnet !!

There are never codes needed, the FREE special will be added automatically with orders...(shipping is not included in the $40 purchase)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
On the Sixth day of Specials, we have a FREE 16oz QD+, and ....
a FREE DMMT(Deluxe Mega Mega Towel) the perfect towel for Quick Detailing!
Great for all surfaces including paint, glass, plastic, and much more...

today only

You also get the FREE .. Poorboy's World Key Chain and the Poorboy's World 2013 Calendar and Poorboy's World Magnet !!

There are never codes needed, the FREE specials will be added automatically with orders...(shipping is not included in the $35 purchase)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
On the Seventh day, Poorboy rested :D, of our December to Remember Specials,
we have a FREE 32oz Super Slick & Suds, and ....
a FREE Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt ... and a special goody ;)

today only
with any $40 purchase !!

There are never codes needed, the FREE special will be added automatically with orders...(shipping is not included in the $40 purchase)