What is difference between QD+ and QW+ ?

Bunky

Advanced Helper
What is the difference? Is one better than the other? From the description, QD+ is more like spray and wipe and QW+ is more like spray wax.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
What is the difference? Is one better than the other? From the description, QD+ is more like spray and wipe and QW+ is more like spray wax.

QD+ is a spray on maintenance product with little cleaning ability but great shine, slickness and a little protection and can be used on a wet vehicle.
QW+ is not usually used as a spray and does not come with a sprayer. It has a lot of cleaning ability and protection and is most often used as a one step cleaner wax or maintenance.

Which one is better ... they both have different uses and very loyal followers ... one observation from my side is that Internationally, QW+ is a very popular product, where QD+ sells better here in the USA ... go figure???

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Did you re-formulate the QD+? I din't think you were supposed to use on wet because it streaked but rather dry surfaces? I use it all the time one interior plastics. Works great!!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Did you re-formulate the QD+? I din't think you were supposed to use on wet because it streaked but rather dry surfaces? I use it all the time one interior plastics. Works great!!

it's funny how other people experiment outside the box and find new ways to use priducts .. yes it works really well as a drying agent like Spray & Gloss..
the more I use QD+ or S&G as a drying agent, the less swirls I see appear when drying .. lubrication is the key, just as it is in many parts of vehicles and lives :D

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Wow, that was really deep.... :smt036

I prefer the SG for te drying though. THe carnuba seems to streak a little for me on my black vehicles. I'll give it another try. ;)