We have just upgraded the site ..

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
The site was just upgraded to the latest version ... honestly they said there are new options and everything should work better ... let me know or everyone if you find new options :D :smt023

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
the activity screen button on the top left is pretty cool.. it shows the latest posts without opening the threads :smt023

also all the way on the top right is the settings button, it shows you comments from reputation points ...

sscully

Advanced Helper
took me a second to find the activity one you were talking about ( there is also one for the thread that the member is sub'd to under the profile ).

On mine is shows as the [ What's New ] menu selection ( just above Forum Home ) and the default is the Activity Stream ( other options there as well ).

what happened to the new feature that was in the release notes in section 2 called Auto correct ? :smt044

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
took me a second to find the activity one you were talking about ( there is also one for the thread that the member is sub'd to under the profile ).

On mine is shows as the [ What's New ] menu selection ( just above Forum Home ) and the default is the Activity Stream ( other options there as well ).

what happened to the new feature that was in the release notes in section 2 called Auto correct ? :smt044

no sure what happened there, but the home page is now called "Articles" ..will have to look around the Admin area when I find time.

J

Josh_RN

Bummer :( I was hoping that I could finely post pics from my iPad. Guess I'll have keep the pics of Bird Sh#t Remover on my Natty's Blue shined hood to my self :( .