Tuxedo Black Fusion Sport

mcate

Advanced Helper
Picked up this 2010 Fusion last week. Since it had some pretty significant swirls, & since we haven't really had a winter this year, I decided to give it a fairly thorough detail. Did the whole car with SSR2.5, then polished with Pro Polish. Sealed with EX, then 2 coats of Natty's Blue. That should hold it until spring.

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

mcate

Advanced Helper
Thanx, Steve, & we love the car. It's a Sport model, so it's a little more peppy than a regular V6 Fusion. I drove it Dayton, Oh the other night to meet up with a couple of old Navy buddies, & it's real smooth on the highway. Definitely happy with it. Looking forward to spring so I can get the rest of the swirls out of it, polish it a little better, & hit it with Black Hole.

mcate

Advanced Helper
Yep, I think Sync is standard. It was ordered with option pkg 402A, which includes back up sensors, rear camera, BLIS (Blind spot Info System), & ambient lighting. Everything except nav.

W

wallywax

Looks great! Is that flake I see in the paint? I bet some EX-P and some natty's white would bring out that flake :)

mcate

Advanced Helper
Yeah, it's basically black with gold flake. I like to use EX, Black Hole, & Natty's Blue on black cars. I skipped the glaze this time due to time. Once spring hits I'll do it again, & I might try your idea.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yep, I think Sync is standard. It was ordered with option pkg 402A, which includes back up sensors, rear camera, BLIS (Blind spot Info System), & ambient lighting. Everything except nav.

technology mocks me so I would not do well ..lol