Super Slick & Suds ...Concentrated Wash Shampoo

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Super Slick & Suds ... Concentrated Wash Shampoo
A Rich and Luxurious high suds and extremely lubricating shampoo that gently cleans well maintained vehicles. Super Slick & Suds, with its Ph balanced formula, cleans without removing waxes or sealants. Super Slick & Suds also rinses free and clean, to leave a spot free and easy to dry vehicle.

B

brendans225

Just like to say that this is now my favourite wash :D

It smells great, suds up nicely, is very free rinsing, provides good lubrication between the mitt and the paint, and whats more, u get a big bottle for a small price :D

Top product Poorboys!

P

puddle jumper

Can this be used with a snow gun? Also, what would the ratio be? :?:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
puddle jumper said:
Can this be used with a snow gun? Also, what would the ratio be? :?:

sure it can be used in the snow gun, but sorry no idea on dilution as i've never used one myself :smt006

P

puddle jumper

Thanks Steve, I'll try playing with different ratios this weekend. :smt002

H

Hunny

Hello from Germany.
What is the dosage of Super Slick & Suds on one gallons of water?

THX

A

ai_zeus

When I detail customers car, I always mix with all purpose cleaner. Has anyone tried this one? Dillute about 1/4:1/4:1.
I use this, to remove the pre waxes/glazes before I correct the paint surface.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
ai_zeus said:
When I detail customers car, I always mix with all purpose cleaner. Has anyone tried this one? Dillute about 1/4:1/4:1.
I use this, to remove the pre waxes/glazes before I correct the paint surface.

you can do that .... I do an APC wash for our van after it has sat through fall and winter under a tree...

A

aalves

What is the dilution recommended for 5 liters of water? I've been using 15ml.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
That's about right. 1/2 oz. would be about 15 ml.
Since 5 liters is more than a US gallon, you'd put a little more shampoo in than the 1/4 oz. per gallon.

Shineboy

Helper
Bought some PB Wash Wax nice product good lubricity cleans well with my wool pile mitt, plenty of suds glides along also does rinse off well with sufficient water applied. I never wash in any sun which requires a good strategy. Have been also using Zymol or Car Chem, now in the PB zone.

First frost in England today, happy detailing.

rabbi

Yes it is the good stuff! After going crazy and buying many car wash shampoos I've decided this one is the only one I need. Totally satisfied I've long given up on buying the latest and greatest.

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Just checked the 5 day forecast and Saturday's high in Boca will be 72. Definitely a great day for Super Slick & Suds.