Show your polished reflections

First Post Winter Wash

Finally got the time (and a nice day) to break in some of my Poorboy's products on my Silver 2014 Mazda and my wife's slightly neglected 2003 Chevy (Blue). Both were washed, towel dried, and coated with Poorboy's PwS. Both also got 2 coats of Poorboy's Bold and Bright Tire Gel. Both show the reflection from the hood, and a side view for the tire...

Attachments

• Cav_Reflect.jpg
    Cav_Reflect.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Cav_Side.jpg
    Cav_Side.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
  • MazdaSide.jpg
    MazdaSide.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Mazda_Reflect.jpg
    Mazda_Reflect.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 10

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Looking nice!

Ugh, past week or so south florida already is in summer temps with a mini warm front pushing humidity, I'm ready for winter :mrgreen:

ronkh

Da King
Finally got the time (and a nice day) to break in some of my Poorboy's products on my Silver 2014 Mazda and my wife's slightly neglected 2003 Chevy (Blue). Both were washed, towel dried, and coated with Poorboy's PwS. Both also got 2 coats of Poorboy's Bold and Bright Tire Gel. Both show the reflection from the hood, and a side view for the tire...

Nice work.

Gonna add any wax ?!?!?!?!?!

Thinking about wax - next weekend (or when the weather holds - I do have Natty's Original paste to break in).. Just need to figure out how long I can go between sealant and waxing (I'm sure I'll have to re-wash the car prior to waxing...)

first clean of 2015, car has been in hibernation since last october and is due to be back on the road in may.

washed, dried, SSR1, blackhole, ex sealent, nattys red and then nattys blue

b6zkv6.jpg

oj4i1g.jpg

rbjngx.jpg

vpw75t.jpg

almost presentable :D

2j4r8ew.jpg

zvd43k.jpg

1evvv6.jpg

5ycm5v.jpg

ha ha, yes indeed :D

car shows over here in the uk are just starting now and will run til about october time :D

its been a looooooong winter