RollingRocks new project, 2002 Ford Exploder

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Subject Truck: 2002 Non garage, Red Ford Explorer. Truck is not cared for. One owner, non smoker, left out side through winters and summers under trees. Start time, 9 am. End time 4:45 pm. 2 people plus one Dad...helper.

Procedure:
APC+ wheels and wheel wells, engine Bay
Wash, PB SS&W
Hyperdressed Wheels, wells, engine, undercarriage
Clay, went through 2 bars, threw them away. More sap that I have ever seen on truck/car
Taped off trim
SSR3, Yellow Lake Pad
SSR1, Green Lake Pad
ClearKoat, vanilla Hand Glaze, (hood only) Black Lake Pad (experimental step)
Poor Boys Polish with Sealant, White Lake Pad
LSP-Natty's Red, by hand

I don't really have any great befores:
IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

After Clay and wash/taped off
IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

Ok, that's enough you get the picture....

Cheers

cwcad

Helper
Big Leegr stated it already...WOW!!

Very impressive. Love looking at the under carriage. Something that I need to work on. :oops: I like the engine compartment. Takes time but the results pay for itself later on in your ownership.

I really like PwS. A real product for "All Seasons" especially if one take proper measures to minimalize marring. A very good one stepper.

Redwings97

Advanced Helper
SWEEEETTTT.

Another job well done.

Which product did you use for the plastic trim around the wheels and bumpers? Trim restorer??

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Redwings97 said:
SWEEEETTTT.

Another job well done.

Which product did you use for the plastic trim around the wheels and bumpers? Trim restorer??

That wasn't a PB product, so can I say here?

Scott P

Advanced Helper
After those polishing steps, I would've applied the Polish with Sealant with a black or blue pad. You'll get more of its sealing capabilites.

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Scott P said:
After those polishing steps, I would've applied the Polish with Sealant with a black or blue pad. You'll get more of its sealing capabilites.

Is this Scott down in Houston by chance?