Poorboy's World Detailing Weekend

3fltenant

My friend Lauren would like to come as well. Is there still room?

3fltenant

no she will be bringing her own car and we will both be coming on Saturday.

Thanks again for having this. We are psyched.

A

alowe

Hi there,

I responded to your email stating I will be there on Saturday, and wanted to make sure I was on the list. I will be bringing my 08 GTI. Looking forward to your products. have one scratch I am looking forward to getting out. I live in Goshen NY.

Looks like I should show up a but before 9 to get a parking spot?

Thanks,

Andy

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
alowe said:
Hi there,

I responded to your email stating I will be there on Saturday, and wanted to make sure I was on the list. I will be bringing my 08 GTI. Looking forward to your products. have one scratch I am looking forward to getting out. I live in Goshen NY.

Looks like I should show up a but before 9 to get a parking spot?

Thanks,

Andy

hi Andy and welcome to our forum ... coming early won't help, no one will be admitted before 9-9:30 ... I'll add you to the list for Sat :wink:

A

alowe

Awesome. I will be there at that time. I will be bringing my old UDM and newly acquired Makita rotary, used it about three times on an old hood, need help with that.

Wondering if anyone will be bringing a Flex 3401? Was thinking about upgrading from the UDM?

Respect,

Andy

F

FinerPoint

im seriously considering attending. im 4 hours from there but i can make the drive early sunday morning. only thing is the only car i can bring up there is a cheap silver chevy malibu thats already been buffed recently. is this the first year youve done this? what kind of turnout do you expect?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
FinerPoint said:
im seriously considering attending. im 4 hours from there but i can make the drive early sunday morning. only thing is the only car i can bring up there is a cheap silver chevy malibu thats already been buffed recently. is this the first year youve done this? what kind of turnout do you expect?

we've done this a few times in the past ..we had stopped a few years ago as it was too much work. you can never have to much wax on your car :D ... we are pretty much booked up (we only have 30-35 spaces ) but we should be able to squeeze you it :wink:

P

Page

You tho man THX see you Sat. Are you going to pick me up at the airport or should i get a cab :D

3fltenant

Thanks!!!!

I just wanted to thank Steve and everyone that helped out this weekend. Lauren and I had a great time and we walked away with so much great advice (as well as shiny cars... i still can't believe the transformation of her focus). Every product I used stunned me with its ease of use and incredible results.

thanks again, and I hope to be a part of this again next time.

-eric

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well it's over :shock:

Weather cooperated and at least it wasn't 100+ :D

First I need to thank all those that helped make this event possible..

Ronkh and his son Steve, Beercan (Rich), AWD330 Marj, JPMako (Jason) ,Freddie on Saturday and most of all Pockets

Second I'd like to thank all those who attended
Third ..it was great to put some faces to names , Dave and Dennis thanks for coming ...Kurt sorry you had car problems, but thanks for staying around and hanging out with us for dinner and all day today ... Matt it was a pleasure to meet you and man you remind me of a really young me ...you didn't stop working on your car the entire day ...Trent and Jen it was a pleasure as always and my kids are still talking about your dogs ... Erich ..it was great meeting you ...Deanski ..what can I say I think you said it all

I think that was most of people from Detail City ..I'm tired ,,so sorry if i missed someone ...

We also had a bunch of people from various other forums including a nice group of Solstice/ Sky cars
a group from Autopia, and more ...

there were so many great details that I can't even begin to name them ...

A

alowe

I had a fantastic time meeting everyone, and people who have a passion for clean cars! I wish this could happen more often. I would gladly donate to a weekend like this!!!

Andrew

P

puddle jumper

enjoyable weekend

Sorry Steve that I could only make it Saturday morning. But even 1/2 a day, it was great seeing people that enjoy detailing. In that short time I learned a lot. Enjoy watching you Steve work your magic on thay black beemer with the scratched up hood. Also was glad to restock my detailing supplies. One quick question Steve, if I'm in the neighborhood on a workday, is it alright to do a pick up order? Again,a great time and good bunch of people. Thanks for putting it together. :D

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Re: enjoyable weekend

puddle jumper said:
Sorry Steve that I could only make it Saturday morning. But even 1/2 a day, it was great seeing people that enjoy detailing. In that short time I learned a lot. Enjoy watching you Steve work your magic on thay black beemer with the scratched up hood. Also was glad to restock my detailing supplies. One quick question Steve, if I'm in the neighborhood on a workday, is it alright to do a pick up order? Again,a great time and good bunch of people. Thanks for putting it together. :D

Even a while is better than not at all ... :D Shhhhhhhhh no one is supposed to know I still do work :smt044

Sure you can stop in ..always best to call first though :wink:

ronkh

Da King
Had a GREAT time, learned alot.

Thank you !!!!

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5168.jpg

ronkh

Da King
Re: Thanks!!!!

3fltenant said:
I just wanted to thank Steve and everyone that helped out this weekend. Lauren and I had a great time and we walked away with so much great advice (as well as shiny cars... i still can't believe the transformation of her focus). Every product I used stunned me with its ease of use and incredible results.

thanks again, and I hope to be a part of this again next time.

-eric

If this is your car, pm me your emal addy, and I can sen you other pics of your car and her working on the focus (I think)

CIMG0053.jpg