Poorboy's World Celebrates its 4th Anniversary

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I would personally like to thank all of our supporters and distributors who have made Poorboy's World detailing products a success. We have just celebrated our 4th Anniversary (August 1, 2006) and the growth over the last 4 years has been phenominal. In just four short years we have gone from a local car show brand to a world wide presence, with distribuotrs all over the USA as well as Australia, Canada, England, Scotland, Spain, Portugal, Thailand , Philipines as well as other countries. The growth can be attributed to loyal customer base and their enthusiasm to share car care techniques as well as products. We plan to continue growing with new products and improved formulas as technology allows us. Thanks again to everyone and God Bless.

Steve

N

norahcrv

Thanks Steve for all your shared knowledge & encouragement over the past two & a half years that I've known you & your products!! :smt024

Congratulations again!!:smt113 :smt113 :smt113 :smt113 It's great to see how a good product & personable customer service can write a success story!!! :smt023

rabbi

norahcrv said:
Thanks Steve for all your shared knowledge & encouragement over the past two & a half years that I've known you & your products!! :smt024

Congratulations again!!:smt113 :smt113 :smt113 :smt113 It's great to see how a good product & personable customer service can write a success story!!! :smt023
Won't even try to say it better. :smt015

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
rabbi said:
norahcrv said:

Won't even try to say it better. :smt015

a little late here too..we're past 6 years ..lol

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Sorry I am also late on this....Thanks for making great products that are easy to use, fun to use and look great.

RollingRock