Poorboys ProPolish and Polish w/ Carnauba (or Polish w/ Sealant)

_Impulse

Helper
Hello all.

Just started using Poorboy's products - great stuff. They smell great, and are extremely easy to apply with my PC7424XP.

I'm interested in purchasing some products from the Pro Polish/PwC/PwS line.

Now I surmise that PwC/PwS is basically ProPolish, with some Carnauba/Sealant mixed in.

Does PwC therefore behave in the same way as ProPolish i.e.

- it has "actual" cut which is "pad dependant"?
- it can be used to remedy light swirls, without masking? (PwC, not PwC blue).

BTW, I should mention I intend to use ProPolish (or PwC/PwS) with either a white LC or black LC pad.

Thanks!

ronkh

Da King
Pretty much

Just remember the more aggressive you "polish" and more aggressive pad, the less protection you leave behind with the pws/pwc

_Impulse

Helper
Interesting, had no idea the pad would influence the protection left behind. So I could technically use a white pad with PwC/PwS, and then follow again with a faster pass with a black pad (again with the same PwS/PwC) as a "finishing/protecting" step?

Then don't PwC/PwS render Pro Polish kinda redundant then?

ronkh

Da King
Interesting, had no idea the pad would influence the protection left behind. So I could technically use a white pad with PwC/PwS, and then follow again with a faster pass with a black pad (again with the same PwS/PwC) as a "finishing/protecting" step?

no. What if you want to use a different lsp?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member

No they have different cleaning abilities and totally different chemicals ;)