poorboys ex and nattys blue

I loved the reults of EX topped by nattys blue on my black clearcoat 2008 cobaltss but now that i have traded it in for2011 chevy cruze eco in silver ice metallic can I expect the same results or should Ipurchase the EXP and then top with nattys? (this color is a very light silver)

ronkh

Da King
sons car with bh and nats blue

2010-10-10134003.jpg

P

Pockets

I loved the results of EX topped by nattys blue on my black clearcoat 2008 cobalt ss but now that i have traded it in for2011 Chevy cruze eco in silver ice metallic can I expect the same results or should I purchase the EXP and then top with nattys? (this color is a very light silver)

The difference of the looks of the product is very minimal if you don't know what you are looking for. The products for darker colors (the ones you have) will make the silver darker instead of bright and it will "mute" the metallic flake so it "glistens" in the sun instead of "pop" out at you.

So is it worth buying the two different products? Well, that is up to you. Will the products you have work just fine? Absolutely :-D

B

Bassman007

Besides White Diamond, what other products for light colored vehicles will make the color 'pop' out at you..

G

Gus-Gus

Besides White Diamond, what other products for light colored vehicles will make the color 'pop' out at you..

Im a big fan of Polish with Carnuba Blue after Pro Polish to really make metallic flake pop.. I will attach a photo tonight when i get home to demonstrate