Polish for ceramic paint

jtford95

Advanced Helper
Hi gang. I need to know what polish or compound would be good for paint correction on the ceramic clear coats. I have a 2013 BMW 335 with dealier installed swirls & a 2014 Audi in the same manner. Both need to be perfect. Dealier is paying. Thanks alot for your imput. Joe :smt109

ronkh

Da King
The BMW is dark metallic blue & the Audi is black
Hi Ron.

The dark blue is similar to the older Monaco blue, you should be fine w ssr 2.5 white pad (spot correct w orange pad if needed), step down, ssr 1 blackpad, me, then I would hit it with black hole black pad (not for fill but imho it adds more life, depth to paint) then lsp.

Audi,same routine, but the $VW$ jet black is as tough to refine (read it mars if you look at it) as bmwJB

jtford95

Advanced Helper
Winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks Ron. I need to order some product for The tractors I do. Will just add that in. Thanks buddy. :smt025

jtford95

Advanced Helper
Thanks buddy. If I can get the Flex b4 hand I will. I want that polisher. Have to use what I have. All good tho. Pix look great. Just trying not to by 15 different polishes if I don't have to.
They have to be as prefect as possible. Very good long time customers & dealier is paying for the jobs

ronkh

Da King
Thanks buddy. If I can get the Flex b4 hand I will. I want that polisher. Have to use what I have. All good tho. Pix look great. Just trying not to by 15 different polishes if I don't have to.
They have to be as prefect as possible. Very good long time customers & dealier is paying for the jobs

As far as machines, it's all what you're used to, so you'll do great. :)