Please say hello and give everyone a little information

Richey

Helper
Hello everyone,
My name is Richey and I have been detailing part time now for 4 years. I feel that it is a art and great hobby so I have decided start All American Mobile Detail Services in Chatsworth, GA. I was just recently turned onto Poorboys products from another forum, so I decided to order some black hole as the test and all I can say is wow how great it is. I plan to start stocking my arsenal this month with some more of poorboys products. Thanks again Poorboys.

Hello everyone!

I found out about this forum through a post on another popular detailing site regarding your detailing weekend. You guys are local to me (I'm in Queens) and I'd love to get to know your company and your products.

Empire1

Helper
Hi every, I’m Gary and I have been a member for a few years now. But I stopped posting and I want to get back into showing my work when I use Poorboys products, which is a lot of the time 👌🏼👌🏼. But you know how it goes, if not working it’s family life, but I need to start posting my valeting and detailing work and hope you enjoy my write ups and using Poorboys products.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Welcome back Gary .. please also visit us on Facebook .. the link is on the main page ... we also have a discussion group there too.

We also check here all day and there are some regulars that don't do facebook

Empire1

Helper
Thank you for the reply, can you please post a link to your fb page as I can’t find it on here.

Thanks

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
no worries ... it's on the same bar as the home page button ..all the way to the top under the main banner

Old Pirate

Good evening everyone, It's Angelo from Tampa Bay and it's been a long time I been on here. Great to see Steve and the gang back on and hope to get back into some of Poorboy's products.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Good evening everyone, It's Angelo from Tampa Bay and it's been a long time I been on here. Great to see Steve and the gang back on and hope to get back into some of Poorboy's products.
Wow G ..how you been .. wasn't sure you were still kicking ... got Dwayne down here too ...

Old Pirate

Yes still kicking after 2 heart attacks which the first one I was dead for about 11 mins. Lost memory and heart lost 40 % muscle but still working as always. Hope to see someday our old Tuesday live forum coming back! Those were great days and bet the newer folks would love it. Also how is Pockets doing?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yes still kicking after 2 heart attacks which the first one I was dead for about 11 mins. Lost memory and heart lost 40 % muscle but still working as always. Hope to see someday our old Tuesday live forum coming back! Those were great days and bet the newer folks would love it. Also how is Pockets doing?
Good to hear you survived .. best we have now is a discussion group on Facebook but it's all product talk ... no one has time to chat anymore .. they either grew up or grew old ..lol There is no more Pockets .. We have the Original ... Dwayne