PB Polish with Carnuba

Larry A

Advanced Helper
Almost every evening me and a few guys hang out at a Dunkin Donuts. One of the guys ask me yesterday if it would be much work to through a quick wax job on his 2002 Chrysler Sebring convertable. I told him it wont take long, but it wont be a perfect job. I wiped it down with PB Spray and Wipe, and put on a coat of PB Polish with Carnuba rubbing well into the paint and he followed me with a mf towel. The dark blue paint came out very good considering it only took us 40 minutes. He was very pleased. PB Polish with Carnuba does a very good job for a one step.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Yay! Wait... where are the pics, sir?? :p (I know, you don't do pics. :twisted: )

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Larry A said:
Almost every evening me and a few guys hang out at a Dunkin Donuts. One of the guys ask me yesterday if it would be much work to through a quick wax job on his 2002 Chrysler Sebring convertable. I told him it wont take long, but it wont be a perfect job. I wiped it down with PB Spray and Wipe, and put on a coat of PB Polish with Carnuba rubbing well into the paint and he followed me with a mf towel. The dark blue paint came out very good considering it only took us 40 minutes. He was very pleased. PB Polish with Carnuba does a very good job for a one step.

nice Larry ... I did that for a friend of mine the morning of a big show ... he won the show that day :D