PB F250 Photos

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
No before photos but it wasn't bad. Only treated with either Meg or Optimum products.

Today, we went after my truck using only PB products.

No need to clay but we used SSR2.5 on some trouble spots then Polish+Carnuba, then EX-P. Followed that with some of the "special Natty's Red" I feel lucky to have it.
All products were applied using a PC DA and Lake Country Pads.
I still have some deep marring on the tail gate so I will either try the SSR3 or wetsand it out. All micro marring and cob webs were removed today using the SSR2.5 and a Yellow Lake pad.

Some photos.

IMG_3263.jpg
[/img]
My tail gate
IMG_3257.jpg
[/img]
Another view with my brothers toy in the reflection.
IMG_3279.jpg
[/img]
Full shot
IMG_3278.jpg

Hood shot
IMG_3281.jpg

Full shot

Tell me what you think...I am very happy with the results.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Very sweet looking truck :smt023

King Ranch trucks are really nice :smt045 , be sure to take good care of your leather seats as they are not coated

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Thanks guys

Don't get me started on the Castano leather. Its been a sore spot for me since I got the truck. It was a "program truck" and it had 8K miles on it when I bought it. It was never treated properly. The seats were in bad shape when I bought it, and then i spent about 3 weeks just working on the front seats.

They look as good as I can make them look.

JP

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
If you need to even them out...try Leather Stuff ..massage in by hand and then let it sit for an hour or two before buffing ...this will give an even look to the leather , but it might be a slight bit darker

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Poorboy said:
If you need to even them out...try Leather Stuff ..massage in by hand and then let it sit for an hour or two before buffing ...this will give an even look to the leather , but it might be a slight bit darker

Is this Castano leather safe? And when you say buff out, how to buff out on the untreated leather?

Darker would be good, the fronts are more faded than the rears.

Thanks for the help on this.

JP