PB APC Question

Reddwarf

Advanced Helper
For sometime now I have been using Amazing Roll Off to clean the tires, wheel wells and even the rims. The stuff works great. For really dirty rims you can't beat PB Wheel Cleaner.

Anyway, my question is how well does the PB ABC work on cleaning the wheel wells? Would you dilute it? How much? I have some so I'd like to give it a try too see if it is a good replacement to the ARO.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
First I'd like to say it's great to see you posting ..I know how much travel you do for your job.

I seem to be drawn to 15:1 dilution for most jobs ... whether I am cleaning tires, carpet, upholstery, leather, even the walls at home from the kids.
It seems to be the best for all around cleaning. Have I used it stronger? Yes, for spot stains, in the laundry with microfiber, for engine compartments, but I have also made glass cleaner at about 120-128:1 ... it is very cost effective if used correctly.

one 32oz bottle makes 8 gallons at 15:1

Reddwarf

Advanced Helper
Thanks Steve, I hope you had a good Passover!

I'll give the 15:1 a try. Funny, I was trying to clean some dirty vinyl trim using Natural Look and thought I need to buy some interior cleaner for these jobs ... duh! I can use PB APC!

G

Gus-Gus

I agree PB's APC is awesome.. i had a lump of tar on a floor mat of a car i cleaned.. let it soak on the mat for 8 hours.. tar and stain were gone when i rinsed it off..

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thanks Steve, I hope you had a good Passover!

I'll give the 15:1 a try. Funny, I was trying to clean some dirty vinyl trim using Natural Look and thought I need to buy some interior cleaner for these jobs ... duh! I can use PB APC!

Thanks you too ... sometimes i do use NL with a soft nylon brush on vinyl depending on the age and condition ..

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Sometimes if you let Natural Look dwell a little while before wiping it off it cleans areas that might otherwise appear too dirty for it.
Of course, APC would be a more potent option.

M

mad992

i like apc so much i spray the car first light mist to help shift all the dirt then hose wash etc etc ,isnt that weird

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
i like apc so much i spray the car first light mist to help shift all the dirt then hose wash etc etc ,isnt that weird

not so weird ... one of the original uses of APC was to be used with a pressure washer to clean the Budweiser truck fleet in the hot California sun.

We use it as a wash to decontaminate vehicles that have been badly mistreated also.