PB APC Does Good

Reddwarf

Advanced Helper
I had a bottle made up of 50/50 and used it up cleaning the wheels of one car. I refreshed the bottle this time at a 3:1 ratio. It worked great at cleaning the wheel wells and tires. I also used it to clean some interior vinyl bits that were dirty and a spot on one of the seats! Wish I had taken before and after pics of that.

I plan to mix up another sprayer at 10:1 for use on the interior. I think that should be plenty strong enough? What do you think?

Before washing the car there was a bird bomb on roof. I squirted some of the APC at 3:1 on it and let it dwell for a bit. This in full sun too. Then sprayed with water. Almost the whole mess came off. Just a tiny bot let that I had to wipe down.

Picture of bird bomb:

IMG020.jpg

With PB APC:
IMG022.jpg

Almost gone with a blast from the hose:

IMG024.jpg

Last edited:

ronkh

Da King
YOu might even try 15 to 1 for interior. 10-1 for stubborn spots.

That aint a bird bomb......

Now this is a bird bomb.

IMAG0355.jpg

G

Gus-Gus

BL.. we were debating about this last night.. Mikey (Kitzy) swears up and down that his shirt was brown...

dunnololdog.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
:smt046 nothing like going off topic :smt082 we should have a bird bomb contest :smt106

as far as the topic ... many people use it at different strengths ... I like 15:1 for normal cleaning and as strong as needed for trouble spots or stains..:smt023

ps ..definitely yellow

G

Gus-Gus

:smt046 nothing like going off topic :smt082 we should have a bird bomb contest :smt106

as far as the topic ... many people use it at different strengths ... I like 15:1 for normal cleaning and as strong as needed for trouble spots or stains..:smt023

ps ..definitely yellow

I like this idea.. maybe you could revive the BSR and give it to the lucky(unlucky?) winner with the beast Bird bomb on their car?

kitzy

Advanced Helper
I'm not sure who's kidding and who's being serious, but that shirt is definitely brown. Carhartt Brown to be exact.

Third the contest idea. I have a new entry from today. Damn birds.

Reddwarf

Advanced Helper
Okay then, I'll just have to do the math/ measurement! :) The spray bottle has premarked dilutions but 15:1 isn't on there. HA!

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
I have one that will blow all the competition away but have no idea where it is on my pc...... I know what you're gonna say "if you don't have pictures it didn't happen"..... whatever... :smt016

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I have one that will blow all the competition away but have no idea where it is on my pc...... I know what you're gonna say "if you don't have pictures it didn't happen"..... whatever... :smt016

that's like me telling you about a car i once saw that had more bird bombs visible than paint :rolleyes: but i had no camera :|:smt090 lol