Our new pup

Scott P

Advanced Helper
Our ten year old best friend died just after Halloween. He stopped eating and after an x-ray and ultrasound, it was determined that he had end stage liver disease. A few of you might know him as the shipping manager for Specialty Motoring. He was a fantastic dog and we were completely heart broken. The house was so quiet without him.

Dundee in his backyard:

IMG_1596.jpg

This past weekend, we adopted this little cutie. She is a boxer mix and three to four months old. She's a little pain in the butt for sure.

DSCN0503.jpg

G

Gus-Gus

Scott,
I know how tough it is to lose a pup.. they really are a big part of your family.. I hope you are ready to get a LOT of exercise with the new one.. a few friends have boxes and by far when they are young they are the most hyper active dogs ive seen... luckily they calm down a good bit when they are older.

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Sorry to hear about your loss. Very cute new addition. A couple of my neighbors have boxers. One of them Sh#t's like a dinosaur!

R

rossmeister

It's always tough to lose a four-legged loved one. They almost seem to be a part of the family, don't they? Congrats on the new pup....she looks like a real cutie. Will she be taking the position of shipping manager? LOL