Old Pirate is Back!

Old Pirate

Hello everyone! It's Angelo aka Zoomzoomazda 5 which now is Old Pirate. Been busy working and out of the detailing forums for awhile due to some folks had me black listed or just didn't like me around, well tough you s&%t and I'm back! I had 2 heart attacks and was gone for 10 mins in my wife car and was a goner, but came back! Just finish up working on my Tacoma and is all shiny and protected from the Florida weather we have here with s coating and top it off with some great Natty's wax from PB. So we have to start the Chat room again Steve and Dwayne, so get on it please.

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Hello everyone! It's Angelo aka Zoomzoomazda 5 which now is Old Pirate. Been busy working and out of the detailing forums for awhile due to some folks had me black listed or just didn't like me around, well tough you s&%t and I'm back! I had 2 heart attacks and was gone for 10 mins in my wife car and was a goner, but came back! Just finish up working on my Tacoma and is all shiny and protected from the Florida weather we have here with s coating and top it off with some great Natty's wax from PB. So we have to start the Chat room again Steve and Dwayne, so get on it please.

Welcome back Angelo! I just happen to have access to a cool chat room script. Will talk to Steve about it soon.

Old Pirate

Hello Poorboys, anything on a chat room? I know it's been awhile but some illness had me sideline the past few yrs.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
I think most activity is now being done via Facebook rather than this site.