Not bad for a hand job.....lol (keep it clean)

mdmill1

Advanced Helper
http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/o568/mdmill1/?action=view&current=IMG_20120518_113237_1.jpg
IMG_20120518_113455.jpg
IMG_20120518_113237_1.jpg
IMG_20120518_113215.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sscully

Advanced Helper
Turned out great. Was it not in that bad of shape to start with ?

The only reason I ask, is if you did a lot of correcting, I would expect more than just a refill on the elbow grease after all that pain ( insert shoulder pain emoticon here ).

You are a better man than me. No way I would try to polish that much sheet metal, then apply 2 coats of Natty's Blue ( EX ? ) after that.

mdmill1

Advanced Helper
Turned out great. Was it not in that bad of shape to start with ?

The only reason I ask, is if you did a lot of correcting, I would expect more than just a refill on the elbow grease after all that pain ( insert shoulder pain emoticon here ).

You are a better man than me. No way I would try to polish that much sheet metal, then apply 2 coats of Natty's Blue ( EX ? ) after that.

No to bad just minor swirls but I did ssr2 then pp then bh then lnb then exp it took two days to complete the project but it was worth it to me.

G

Gus-Gus

Looks good.. Dont you love how hard work pays off.. now just hope for a few days without rain!
for future reference when linking from photobucket just click the direct link and it will copy the pic location then just use [img *paste location copied [/img] and pictures will work fine

mdmill1

Advanced Helper
Looks good.. Dont you love how hard work pays off.. now just hope for a few days without rain!
for future reference when linking from photobucket just click the direct link and it will copy the pic location then just use [img *paste location copied [/img] and pictures will work fine

Thanks.....yes hard work does pay off...It was nice while it lasted it's been raining around here for the past two day's. Thanks for fixing the pictures ..