noob

M

Mark2000

Hi all ! I live in DE. park my car on driveway . Its an aging 2000 BMW 528i w/ 83, 000 miles , try to keep her clean , but I work alot of OT , loking for some good products to keep this baby glowing. hope I can get some advice from all the pros here !!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi Mark , welcome to our site .. tell us how you have been maintaining and if you have any machines or not and what your color and expectations are

M

Mark2000

Hi Mark , welcome to our site .. tell us how you have been maintaining and if you have any machines or not and what your color and expectations are

I own a jet black 2000 528i I have a cheap orbital polisher and a pro right angle I believe its for body sanding/compounding, but never used it .
I have been using mothers 3 step process ,would like to strip and refinsh . some light scratches, headlight lenses are a mess .mouldings have white wax residue NEED HELP where to start. oh BTW car sits on driveway live in Delaware , four seasons.

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Welcome!

Definitely want to stay on top of it once you get it to where you're happy. Sitting outside can take it's toll.

heck

Advanced Helper
Mark,
Welcome aboard and you come to the right place for advice, help, guidance.
Poorboy's products will be a major improvement in results.
I would wash and clay your then asset the condition of the paint. IE swirls or oxidation, then others will jump in and help you wit the nest steps and products.