New weekly contests and give-aways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Poorboy's World Detailing Forum will be having a weekly give-away and/or contest.
It is open to all and rules will be posted ... we are looking to make this site a place you want to visit often and hope everyone will share their experiences.

To Enter all you have to do is leave a post saying,

" I want to WIN some Poorboy's World Products " and name the one product you want to win the most !!! ( please do not enter kits or sizes, just the name of one product)

YOU MAY ENTER ONCE PER WEEK TO INCREASE YOUR ODDS OFF WINNING
(double posters WITHIN A WEEK will be excluded)

you can only win once per six months

shipping will be FREE ground in the US(48states) all others pay shipping

You must claim your prize within 48 hours of the drawing

Reminder !!! IF you are going to enter, please come back and check this thread to see if you have won
We will not be picking a new winner if you do not come back and check no one will win

Good Luck to all
006.gif

G

Gus-Gus

Does this contest count me out since i won in the last 6 months on the "old" DC? :)

S

Sellncars

Looks like i win this week. I would like some Poorboys Nattys Red please!! LOL, Nice site now that i can sign in again.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
lol .. looks like we will have to start all over again ..all the previous posts are lost ... I can still see the old forum, so i will pick a last winner to the other thread and we will start over now from here ...

M

Mister B

looks like we will have to start all over again ..all the previous posts are lost ...

Does that mean I never won? No public record anyway........ Haha ....... kidding of course.

Last edited:
R

RTexasF

I want to WIN some Poorboy's World products..........whatever you need to unload would be my treasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.