New Special Give Away with every order ..take a look

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yes, we have NEW Poorboy's World Key Chains that will be packed in all orders of $35 or more ...

IMG_2392.jpg

:smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045

P

Pockets

Mines already on my massive key chain haha I got to many damn keys!! :smt119

P

Pockets

And the first one going out to Wendy in TN with a WD and Natty's goodbye Mr. Poorboy =)

PoorboyInPeanuts.jpg

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
And the first one going out to Wendy in TN with a WD and Natty's goodbye Mr. Poorboy =)

PoorboyInPeanuts.jpg

Wow... are they that fragile so as to need that much protection?? :shock: :smt017

(Maybe just that valuable... :razz: )

P

pgcobravert

haha, I just got my box of stuff on saturday, was about to dump the styrocurls out in the trash can, when I see a little plastic bag, reached in, and it was a keychain. I, also, got a kick ass magnet for my refrig! thanks!!

kitzy

Advanced Helper
I would probably definitely throw it out by accident if I got one in an order. I hate those damn packing peanuts and try to avoid digging through them. Especially since Pockets seems to send me the extra staticky kind. Last time I opened a box from PBs it took me 15 minutes to get all of the peanuts off of me and in to the garbage. Only to realize my pick-up tube from a spray head fell off in the box and is now in the garbage can that is now full of extra, super, staticky packing peanuts.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I would probably definitely throw it out by accident if I got one in an order. I hate those **** packing peanuts and try to avoid digging through them. Especially since Pockets seems to send me the extra staticky kind. Last time I opened a box from PBs it took me 15 minutes to get all of the peanuts off of me and in to the garbage. Only to realize my pick-up tube from a spray head fell off in the box and is now in the garbage can that is now full of extra, super, staticky packing peanuts.

mike we could ship it without them, but don't ask me to file a claim if it doesn't make it :smt016

S

Sal329

Very nice, customers love key chains I learned that working at dealerships