New Silk Bordered Deluxe Mega Towel (DMT)

rabbi

You should be proud of them.They are so thick and luxurious.As for looks I like the coral with gold trim.

B

brendans225

Can't wait to get my hands on some of these, they certainly look good from the pics :D

and by the sounds of things, are excellent to use....should have ordered more :lol:

L

littlemissGTO

brendans225 said:
Can't wait to get my hands on some of these, they certainly look good from the pics :D

and by the sounds of things, are excellent to use....should have ordered more :lol:

I've got some showing up today. :lol:

B

brendans225

Yay, i just got me towels :D

very nice! i can't believe how big the MF applicator pads are aswell :shock:

can't wait to use them :D

thanks for the sticker and magnet too Steve :D

Cheers,
Brendan

R

RTexasF

Old thread revived:

I bought a ton of these quite some time ago and every one of them is still holding up perfectly and soft as can be. Sure some are soiled but still soft and not one even has a loose thread. I'm really glad I bought them. If I ever need more I'll look no farther than PB.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
:smt023
Old thread revived:

I bought a ton of these quite some time ago and every one of them is still holding up perfectly and soft as can be. Sure some are soiled but still soft and not one even has a loose thread. I'm really glad I bought them. If I ever need more I'll look no farther than PB.

Thanks, we use as much quality control as possible :smt023

jsf721

Helper
Steve,
I picked these DMT up almost 2 years ago at the detail weekend. They really have held up so well that I thought I would post up to let you and everyone else know how great these really are!

I have mostly the green and coral.