Natty's Paste wax
Pro Polish
Leather Stuff
Trim Restorer ???

Last edited:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
until you are officially out of business , you are still exempt ..not that you would know anyhow ..roflmao

Bunky

Advanced Helper
My final answer for tomorrow

PwC
Bird Sh*t Remover
Pro Polish
Spray and Wipe
White Wall Cleaner and Degreaser (BnB)
Natural Look
SSS

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
no that's half the fun of a contest ... didn't you ever watch Bob Barker on the Price is Right?

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
no that's half the fun of a contest ... didn't you ever watch Bob Barker on the Price is Right?

Me?? How old do you think I am?? That must be way before my time. :smt059 (the halo one doesn't really show the halo too well.)

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Besides, from what I hear tell from the old folks (as I am obviously not one of them) Bob had some games where he'd say "higher" or "lower" until the contestant got the right answer (or time ran out). And some where you had to guess which prices went with which prizes, and if they were wrong, they got a chance to switch some/all.

Just sayin'.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Besides, from what I hear tell from the old folks (as I am obviously not one of them) Bob had some games where he'd say "higher" or "lower" until the contestant got the right answer (or time ran out). And some where you had to guess which prices went with which prizes, and if they were wrong, they got a chance to switch some/all.

Just sayin'.

lol ... i am giving them a chance to change their mind .. obviously you are so old you have forgotten all the games he played