New Contest ... Who can name the original 7 products

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well, as I can't give any more hints, I'll just bump this thread and casually mention that there aren't many more days to enter the contest. Poorboy is still looking for some guesses on the time line!

indeed ..no more guesses?

I would take a stab but seeing how I'm exempt because I won the 1ST GALLON OF WHEEL SEALANT IN THE WORLD..WORLD...WORLD....... I'll just sit on the bench and watch! :smt066

you can guess, you just won't win ...lol

Spray and Wipe
Whitewall cleaner and degreaser
Bird Shi#t Remover
Polish with 100% Carnuaba
Professional Polish
Natural Look
VINYL, PLASTIC, AND BUMPER RESTORER

you have one in the correct spot ... BSR

Reddwarf

Advanced Helper
This thread begs the question how did Poorboy's World get started? What's the history behind the name and the company?

Bunky

Advanced Helper
Spray and Wipe
Polish with 100% Carnuaba
Bird Shi#t Remover
Whitewall cleaner and degreaser
VINYL, PLASTIC, AND BUMPER RESTORER
Natural Look
Professional Polish

Bunky

Advanced Helper

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
While trying to guess what the magic 7 were, I did a lot of searching. On Autopia, Steve's early post had been censored (product discussion eliminated) and when he joined Detail City it was early 2003 and DeWayne picked up his expanded line. I also learned about his daughter's medical challenges during the fall of 2002. There is a lot of history in the forums.

yes, many early posts from the original Autopia are gone thanks to David B , but earlier posts can be found on FTW , which is the first site I was on, but unfortunately some of those early posts are also gone due to changes in management and site problems over the years ;)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
btw

the correct order would be

PwC
Professional Polish
BSR
Spray and Wipe
APC
Trim Restorer
Bold N Bright
Natural Look

B

Bassman007

I will give it a shot: 1)Natty Paste wax, 2)Nattys paste wax blue 3)Super Slcik and Suds 4)Black Hole, 5)White Diamonds, 6)All purpose cleaner, 7)Natural Look Dressing

Bunky

Advanced Helper
I got the special prize on Thursday. It was a Euro Shine shammy with a mf pouch along with a poorboys key chain. I guess I need to try it out. Is the shammy safe on paint?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I got the special prize on Thursday. It was a Euro Shine shammy with a mf pouch along with a poorboys key chain. I guess I need to try it out. Is the shammy safe on paint?

the shammy and hand mitt were two of my original accessories ;) thought it was appropriate for the thread and contest :D

yes it is safe, but it does lint a little until it's been washed a few times